Does it annoy you how easy going we are on criminals?

The only excessive sentence I can think of is the guy who got locked up for shooting burglars on his farm. He should have got an award.

Edwin Brammer who was part of the B&Q robbery team a few years back has been caught at last I see. Think he has got 10+ years for his part. Been on the run for about 7 years too, wonder who was covering for him in Sheffield as well as abroad. Hope they get caught too...

Steven Brammer got thirteen and a half years it was in the star.

Get out of town! Name one.

We wont.

I asked hm already.

We wont.

I asked hm already.

He's probably still looking for an example for us!

Where do you draw the line from blaming their upbringing to it being their own fault?

Also prison is not a punishment, it is to rehabilitate.

my name is amy lanera an im luigi laneras daughter an you all dont no my dad hes not a scum bag an hes very clever his brother was raided by police on a faulse accusation an we have buissnesses an a hotel do get your facts right fool

my name is amy lanera an im luigi laneras daughter an you all dont no my dad hes not a scum bag an hes very clever his brother was raided by police on a faulse accusation an we have buissnesses an a hotel do get your facts right fool

36 years of offending suggests different.

amylanera

if he,s guilty of robbing old people hes a scum bag and should be locked away from decent people

what ever they had no evidence it was my dad he was out side an what ever you dont get the rest of my family involved !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

what ever they had no evidence it was my dad he was out side an what ever you dont get the rest of my family involved !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well he's inside now.

Well ,they obviously had plenty of evidence ,seeing as the jury found him guilty.

Where do you draw the line from blaming their upbringing to it being their own fault?

Also prison is not a punishment, it is to rehabilitate.

my bold

This is where it has gone wrong, the number who re-offend prove that 'rehabilitation' is failing, a punishment like 'hard labour' would be better, 12 hours a day minimum, grafting or doing something they would really dislike, would work so much better !