Did you ever live in Parson Cross?

sandy

I used to know a lovely family on Wheata and I haven't seen them for years, Edna and Harry Keyworth, does anybody know them? They had two boys Gary and martin.

must be after my time...i left there in 1964, only edna and harry i knew on wheata were called Ducker, and they live there from the start, but left before i did

Does anyone know Keith Grantham who used to live on yew lane?Does he still live locally?

Hi peggsta Me and Hubby knew a Keith Grantham that lived on Colley Ave till we moved in the 60s. I wonder if it's the same one? would he be in his 60s now, if it's him I used to spend many a time playing cards with him. I was newly married, and yes that's all we did, have a laugh together, strictly platonic.Hope somebody can tell you what you want to know, and I hope he's keeping well, he was a nice guy.

Hi peggsta Me and Hubby knew a Keith Grantham that lived on Colley Ave till we moved in the 60s. I wonder if it's the same one? would he be in his 60s now, if it's him I used to spend many a time playing cards with him. I was newly married, and yes that's all we did, have a laugh together, strictly platonic.Hope somebody can tell you what you want to know, and I hope he's keeping well, he was a nice guy.

Yes i think this is the same guy,i know his mother used to live on colley ave,he was a huge guy who liked to drink,i remember he used to be a long distance lorry driver and used to drink in the greyhound pup down ecco.It was his son that wants to know if anyone has any storys to tell about his old man.Thanks for the quick reply.

No he didnt lose touch but you know what parents are like dont tell us young ones nowt.I knew keith in the 80s and he was a big dude not tall but wide. His mother lived on colley ave for years.

You've disillusioned me now, I wanted to remember him like he was, not fat and old :rant::D

Archived