Wasp nest in our edgeing in the garden

just put some masking tape over the entrance

That's exactly what I eventually had to suggest to Zeinab. Small world!

I phoned university up and a lovely man came and stunned the wasps and cut it down and put it in a black bag and took it back to the university he charged me £10.00::)

If anyone has got a wasp nest to get shot of phone the local fishing club, they will gladly send some one round. Wasp larva is one of the best fishing baites and your local fishing club can get stung instead of you, problem solved I say.

I love fishing but I don't like it a enough to get stung lol.

ALAN

Not on this thread Mrs Mills!

I have to investigate any opportunity! :P:hihi:

Look, me old, I have no connection with Dunelm Mills. I wish I did I could retire:hihi::hihi::hihi:

Look, me old, I have no connection with Dunelm Mills. I wish I did I could retire:hihi::hihi::hihi:

Yeah yeah ... so that Bugatti Veyron, reg no. DEN 11N has nothing to do with you? :suspect:

Does anyone know how to get rid ? Any numbers to report it to the council so they can remove it ? Cheers

I was doing the edgeing other day and i got stung/bitten and didnt know what it was untill now as ive only just seen the thing.

Wasps aren't known for biting, what you may have stumbled across is a nest of rare rock platypi, which are known to bite, kick, plot and scheme.

(I can take them off your hands for free)

Wasps aren't known for biting, what you may have stumbled across is a nest of rare rock platypi, which are known to bite, kick, plot and scheme.

(I can take them off your hands for free)

It's not often that you're wrong Mr Booster, but you're wrong yet again.

Wasps do indeed have very well developed prehensile teeth and are well known for biting, very much like platypussies (or whatever the plural eventually turns out to be)

I've seen a wasp devour a slice of toast (wholemeal!) in under 14 seconds!

Platypussiiii on the other hand prefer Warburtons (thin white slice) which is more suited to their digestivational tract.

Unfortunately for wasps, although they build their little houses solely from regurgitated wholegrain (crusts removed), it plays havoc with their teeth and puts them in a constant bad mood.

For this reason, two wasp dentists have recently opened up in the Crookes area alone ... Jasper Cornran and Wisdom Wasp to name but three. (the latter being an entrepreneurial offshoot from the very successful 'Hillsborough Tree Penguin Clinic' just down the road.)

Please ensure your facts are accurate before posting. :rolleyes:

I heard that two rare rock platypi can kill a lion.

One holds the lions arms behind its back,while the other bites its kna..........

Forget that,i've just been told that it's really two Rhodesian Ridgebacks.

If they're dead wasps, I'll have them! :heyhey::wow::wave:

pmsl was waiting for that, haha

If anyone has got a wasp nest to get shot of phone the local fishing club, they will gladly send some one round. Wasp larva is one of the best fishing baites and your local fishing club can get stung instead of you, problem solved I say.

I love fishing but I don't like it a enough to get stung lol.

ALAN

We did that once...................never again :hihi:

Does anyone know how to get rid ? Any numbers to report it to the council so they can remove it ? Cheers

I was doing the edgeing other day and i got stung/bitten and didnt know what it was untill now as ive only just seen the thing.

Just get powder or foam wait until dusk/sundown,as they are less active,get everyone in,spray and leg it.

Ps you can take a hayfever tablet before, just incase you do get stung.