A lovely british summers day!!

Forget about all that, the worst thing about summer is wasps! Especially in the beer garden buzzing around your pint!

Let it have a drink of your pint, it might have a giggle lolol

passed a lovely young (plump) lass on the way home wearing black lycra leggings and those horrible furry boots, in this weather. minging.

passed a lovely young (plump) lass on the way home wearing black lycra leggings and those horrible furry boots, in this weather. minging.

Pushing a pram.

iphonelover i certainly do NOT live On a council estate - just too near one where all the bloody racket is coming from!!

Sun burn" it was boiling in my garage to day so I moved my old car out side to do a bit of work on it,I kept my t shirt on so as not to catch the sun,but when I got in to night I was in agony, the sun had burnt to top of my backside in a sort of two inch wide red mark,it looked like I had been whacked with a strap across my backside oooooh the agony :o

no it was muck not sun burn darlin........

Edited by Shogun

For goodness sake u lot Quit moaning you big set of Victor Meldrew wannabees !! Wev had crap winter and by the way I loath winter ! BRING THE SUMMER ON !!!!! And giveup being pains in the butts x

Winter - too much blooming snow

Spring - too much pollen; too many cats making mating sounds

Summer - too many people sounding happy

Autumn - too many fireworks, trick or treaters, wet leaves.

UK - too many people moaning about the season, whatever the season is

Abroad - too many foreigners

etc etc etc

Just enjoy the day, and if its too noisy where you are, get the bus to somewhere quiet. You live in one of the world's wealthiest countries, and you're on the doorstep of the peak district. Appreciate it.

I also hate winter. Just really hate wasps.

I wish i was on the coast right now, what a day !!!!

I am! Can't remember the last time i went on the beach though.:)

ah a lovely british summers day

1) kids out n about screaming and balling

2) mums shouting at them telling em to shut up

3) dogs barking constantly

4) cars going by with music louder than a nightclub

5) chavs going by ****** or drugged out their heads swearing

6) people mowing lawns

roll on winter!!!

;op

It's looking like its gonna be another lovely British summers day.

1. It's great to hear kids out and about enjoying the rare opportunity of good weather. Would you prefer that they stayed indoors, watching TV or playing games consoles? (rhetorical question).

2. Again, good to hear that parents are also monitoring their noise levels and intervening where required, maybe out of respect for other people out in their gardens. Boisterousness is fine in moderation, but noise for the sake of noise is a nuisance.

3. Evidence that your re-hashing pointless replies provided to a previous thread (http://www.sheffieldforum.co.uk/showthread.php?p=7720209#post7720209). D minus, troll harder.

4. It's their choice to deafen themselves and as you stated, they're going by, so a minor inconvenience for a few seconds out of an hour. Lets say 5 cars pass in an hour playing loud music and each takes a max of 15 seconds to pass. That works out at around 2% of an hour. Put in perspective, that's hardly a massive inconvenience.

5. Use this to pontificate at their lack of vocabulary and that your able to enjoy this weather without the influence of narcotics.

6. People are gonna cut the grass in summer. You ain't gonna change that, mainly because it grows quicker in summer and most lawn mowers don't work well with wet grass or snow.

"I will love the sun for it warms my bones, yet i will love the rain, for it cleanses my spirit" Og Mandino "The greates saleman in the world"