Fraser Road,Woodseats..

Hi Forum,

Does anyone live on or near Fraser Road in Woodseats? Im going to look at a house later.

Im not from the area and wondered if theres any horror stories I need to know or if it'll be an OK place to live. :)

Any opinion appreciated. x

I live just off fraser rd.Been here about 7 years now and we love it.Its nice and quiet but close enough to all the shops and everything and everyone is friendly.Also if you have kids like me,a lot of them go and play on the grass bank at the bottom of fraser.Mine always want to go join in but they are still a bit too young to go out alone.Also good walking distance from both schools.

I would definitely recommend it its a good place to live.:)

I live just off fraser rd.Been here about 7 years now and we love it.Its nice and quiet but close enough to all the shops and everything and everyone is friendly.Also if you have kids like me,a lot of them go and play on the grass bank at the bottom of fraser.Mine always want to go join in but they are still a bit too young to go out alone.Also good walking distance from both schools.

I would definitely recommend it its a good place to live.:)

Thank you very much. Its really hard moving somewhere you dont know at all!

You've been a great help. :)

no fraser is not my first choice , people i know have been moved there problem families,,,, car theft. . and safe houses,,drugs . teenagers in gangs .take a look around at evenings,

Have to say I agree with this, my daughter's ex bf lived on there and there was always trouble with gangs hanging around, they harassed my daughter when she had to walk home from there at night :(

Hi Forum,

Does anyone live on or near Fraser Road in Woodseats? Im going to look at a house later.

Im not from the area and wondered if theres any horror stories I need to know or if it'll be an OK place to live. :)

Any opinion appreciated. x

I lived on Archer road as kid and the fraser estate was OK then , I was there a few weeks ago and its gone down a bit, I reckon thats the same in most areas now days but it still seemed a decent place to live,and there are some nice houses there, not sure what is happening to the sheaf pub though,the horror story is trying to walk up that big hill.

Hi

If it's a council house your going to view rented out by the council - I'd snatch their hands off for it. Best council house area your ever going to get other than greenhill/totley. If your buying / renting and Fraser is top of your budget, you certainly get value for money. Your in between 2 really good schools and a sufficient shopping centre. Go for it!!!