POLL: "Old" Niche to re-open as new members only club "Nemos"

What do you think to the "old" Niche nightclub, re-opening as a new club?  

190 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think to the "old" Niche nightclub, re-opening as a new club?

• Yes, I like the idea.
    • No, absolutely not.
    • I don't really care either way.

I expected that it was happenin' today!:confused:

I thought you knew that. :confused: Representatives of Next Level should be invited to attend the hearing.

Well there you go then! :)

I'm not a representative, just a very passionate supporter, who believes in diversity and the right for all music tastes to be catered for in Sheffield inc music such as Bassline and its culture. When there appears to be a vendetta against a certain kind of music genre, in which I have enjoyed and am not a "gangsta wannabe", I feel I and many thousands of people like me have the right to enjoy this kind of music, without being negatively branded incorrectly by the authorities esp the police, just because of a minority. The minority play into the polices hands and I myself welcome a "members only" policy, to make it safe and enjoyable for the likes of me and the majority who love listening to and visiting clubs where Bassline is played and who don't ever cause any trouble whatsoever.

Edited by Joe9T

i questioned mr baxendale when i found out the old niche building may re open last week ,he says he has no interest in whether it does or not as he had the best times of his life there ,constantly battling against officialdom as well the bad customers that never could get in ,he earned his wedge and now says he,s about to open a 350 capacity replica ,even had a niche sign made ,wont lay down that guy ,i,ve asked him to put the front picture on fbook,i reckon he,ll fly all his loyal dj,s over to bangkok to open with a bang

You can't know him that well becuase the reason he's ran off to Thailand is because he owes the taxman millions due to being greedy and not paying his taxes like the rest of us do!

Perhaps this poll should be produced at any hearing it's pretty decisive.

Doubt fran will give up on the application as I bet his boss wants it to go ahead

It's got the knock back.

You can't know him that well becuase the reason he's ran off to Thailand is because he owes the taxman millions due to being greedy and not paying his taxes like the rest of us do!

He knows him very will as it is him :thumbsup:

Perhaps this poll should be produced at any hearing it's pretty decisive.

actually, it isn't, as the "not bothered" really are saying they couldn't care a t*ss if it opens or not, so if you add the "yes's" and the "not bothered together" theres more than the "no's"!!!! I expected at least 70 % + would object and its less than 50% and in voting terms that is not the majority to lead!!! :)

Edited by Joe9T

ok, b4 u all comment, i see its now just above 50% for the "NO" campaign!!! So, the "No's" have it at the mo!!!!

actually, it isn't, as the "not bothered" really are saying they couldn't care a t*ss if it opens or not, so if you add the "yes's" and the "not bothered together" theres more than the "no's"!!!! I expected at least 70 % + would object and its less than 50% and in voting terms that is not the majority to lead!!! :)

The poll states facts on this forum, only 25% for and over 50% against, pretty decisive in any poll.:roll::roll::roll::roll:..

.................................. :roll::roll::roll::roll:..............

His facebook page has some very interesting quotes from him on that very subject.