Osama Bin Laden - murdered?

Ive told you already why he was a threat. :roll::roll:

However ill type it again.

If they were told kill him on sight and he was found helpless, they would have taken time to kill him slow. A knife or bare hands. The fact that he got one or two in the head says he was an immediate threat, or at the very least he would have got one in the guts.

Clear?

Reminds me of Death on the rock, another great day.:D

Or, equally plausibly, that they had no intention of taking him alive.

Or, equally plausibly, that they had no intention of taking him alive.

Did you even read my post?:roll:

Good enough for me.

Who in their right mind could?

What I do object to, is the jingoistic response (hypocritical) of the US citizens.

Claim what you like, you're wrong. You're failure to acknowledge a simple truth shows your bigotry.

Now, in simple English so that you Americans can understand...

I do not, nor ever have, supported bin laden.

Now, I know there are a couple of words with more than one syllable in that sentence, but I'm sure even you can understand it.

Now quite with your wild lies about me.

Since you bring up the subject of syllables and sentences the word "quite" is not the same as the word "quit" which you should have used. Looks like your English comprehension could do with a brush up.

On the thread subject while every American was overjoyed at the news of Bin Laden's death there were many in other countries who felt the same way. How about those in London who lost relatives in the 7/7 bombing?

Your hate filled reaction to those who cheered Bin Laden's death in the US only make it clear that you ARE a Bin Laden supporter. Your repeated denials are beginning to sound more and more pathetic

Edited by Harleyman

You are a hater of Americans and a supporter of Bin Laden.

There you go again with the lies.

I don't like your attitude (American) over this issue, so I hate all Americans and am a supporter of bin laden? You're a (to use a term from your language) freakin' nutter.

Stop hiding under a rock

Idiot.

So because someone holds a different PoV to you and has dared to question the American "reporting" and your countrymen, you feel it is acceptable to ridicule another person?

This was so way out there, I really thought you meant someone else. But since you did quote my post, I'm guessing there was no confusion.

ANYWAY, this all started because of this:

Quote:

Originally Posted by upinwath

It was made up by some forum pillock and spewed out as a quote by other idiots.

http://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-658594.0.html

It seems to have been bouncing around idiot's forum posts for a while.

I'm not criticizing his POV, I'm criticizing his rudeness! If you feel it necessary to refer to other forum users as 'pillocks' and 'idiots', then you've lost before you've even begun.

Edited by Sierra

Sorry to point out but you appear to be the flip side of the coin you are riling against.

Because I'm not jumping up and down like a demented fool I must be a "supporter" of the bin man?

You don't have to jump up and down. Why does that make anybody that does a "demented fool"? Is it just because they feel differently to you?

Just shows how little you know and understand about human nature (or how stupid you are) take your pick.

Given the previous sentance about Americans celebrating and calling them demented fools, this also fits you perfectly, or are you stupid as per your suggestion?

There you go again with the lies.

I don't like your attitude (American) over this issue, so I hate all Americans and am a supporter of bin laden? You're a (to use a term from your language) freakin' nutter.

Idiot.

So long Bin Boy. I've got your number. Just another apologist for terrorism.

Just as a footnote. I was living in England, paying taxes and served in the armed forces long before your "pipple" came in on the immigrant boat

Now the brave Yanks have killed OBL in a vicious and dangerous firefight......

Hang on....Now the brave Yanks have killed OBL who was shooting at them......hang on.

Now the brave Yanks have killed the unarmed OBL in front of his 12 year old daughter after bravely shooting his unarmed wife.......

Hang on a last time.

I thought shooting unarmed people was a crime.

Is it still so if you're American and the murder victim is a total git?

You are a "Twot"

You are a "Twot"

He is, but he has a point. Bin Laden was unarmed. It was an execution.

Who's a twot?

The guy who posted this thread.Dooooo