Car Boot Megathread 2011 - Please see first post for details of Car Boots

Does anyone know if you need to book in advance for the bowshaw carboot? Been ringing but just keep getting the answer phone. What time are sellers allowed in?. Thankyou :)

Loxley Recreation Ground, Loxley Road, car boot, 3rd July - sellers access from 7.30approx, buyers 9am or as soon as cars onsite, £7 car if pre-booked, £8 on day, vans £10.

Thanks for your support

can i say loxley has improved 100%,we went on sunday and there were no people shouting have you any mobiles ,have you any laptops , have you any gold,the trolley and suitcases on wheels brigade were not there ( most people know who i am talking about)and why because there is no public transport on sunday mornings

hillsborough arena has got worse this year because they are exaughting it with them being every week,now owlerton stadium is having them each week loxley will be the one to go to.

hillsborough and owlerton are and will be the new blonk st.:rolleyes:

can i say loxley has improved 100%,we went on sunday and there were no people shouting have you any mobiles ,have you any laptops , have you any gold,the trolley and suitcases on wheels brigade were not there ( most people know who i am talking about)and why because there is no public transport on sunday mornings

hillsborough arena has got worse this year because they are exaughting it with them being every week,now owlerton stadium is having them each week loxley will be the one to go to.

hillsborough and owlerton are and will be the new blonk st.:rolleyes:

Who was shouting these strange things and when?? If there is aproblem please let one of the stewards no or the people in the kitchen.

Thanks for the vote of confidence about us going!!!:(

Who was shouting these strange things and when?? If there is aproblem please let one of the stewards no or the people in the kitchen.

Thanks for the vote of confidence about us going!!!:(

Purplecat you need to read my post again,lol,I was saying how GOOD loxley was ????

Urgent - cancellation - norton oakes cc

due to unforeseen problems with the car park the norton oakes cricket club car boot has been cancelled tomorrow.

Apologies.

Norton oakes cc car boot cancelled

HI

Is Marsh Lane car boot on tomorrow - what time does it open and close?

Anyone know of the bus that stops nearby?

Thanks!

RozeePozee has very kindly looked after the car boot megathreads for the last few years, keeping the OP's current and all the information readily available for other thread users.

She won't be able to do that in the future since she's not going to be in Sheffield any more. Is anybody else prepared to take on this management now?

Please let the admin team know by contacting the Helpdesk if you can- we'd love to hear from you, as the information contained within this thread needs to be actively managed by someone who is interested in the topic.

Please note, my PM box is closed to incoming messages, so you'll need to either contact the Helpdesk or my email box (links to both are under the 'Help and Contact Us' link over <<<there) to contact the admin team.

Thank you :)

Norton oakes cc car boot cancelled
Why is it cancelled?

RozeePozee has very kindly looked after the car boot megathreads for the last few years, keeping the OP's current and all the information readily available for other thread users.

She won't be able to do that in the future since she's not going to be in Sheffield any more. Is anybody else prepared to take on this management now?

Please let the admin team know by contacting the Helpdesk if you can- we'd love to hear from you, as the information contained within this thread needs to be actively managed by someone who is interested in the topic.

Please note, my PM box is closed to incoming messages, so you'll need to either contact the Helpdesk or my email box (links to both are under the 'Help and Contact Us' link over <<<there) to contact the admin team.

Thank you :)

Thanks Medusa. I've just updated as best and as quickly as I can - not to my usual standard, but I'm up to my eyeballs in packing and small children!

Help....please could someone confirm the exact location of the Bowshaw car boot tomorrow (3rd July) and from what time the sellers and buyers are allowed in. All geared up to do the Norton Cricker Club, but unfortunately this has been cancelled last minute. I am assuming we don't need to book a pitch as called Janet on 07929092550 and no answer! Don't want to turn up at 6 only to be turned away! Thanks alot.

Just back from Loxley Carboot and nice to be at a genuine boot sale with local sellers, not just traders with rows and rows of the same stuff.

It was well attended, the weather helped, and had a nice atmosphere with folks enjoying the weather and a bit of banter while people browsed for a bargain.

Also in the pavilion there was a petition against the new private car boot that starting up at Owlerton Stadium.

Has anyone else signed it? Its to try and stop them holding them weekly, just monthly.