Car Boot Megathread 2011 - Please see first post for details of Car Boots

I went to Loxley for the first time last week and it was good, the same as other posters have said- a genuine car boot. Quality rather than quantity, Purplecat. Unfortunately, it's the last one for me as I'm off to Wales at the end of the month.

At least you finished off on a good 'un!

All the best.

car boot and table top sale sun 17 july

grenoside scout and guide headquarters

sellers from 9am buyers from 10am

to book a table or car boot contact adam 0114 2450754

£7.00 table top £5.00 car boot thanks

went to Hillsborough Arena today a good few cars but very poor to buy and the people with the trollys pulling them about what a nightmare they should ban them i was run over 3 times and pushed out of the way with one and if your dog s***s please pick it up

rant over lol

I was going to go to hillsbrough but I went to thorpe hesley instead then grenoside got some really good stuff today from grenoside :bigsmile:

Went to oldcotes today sign up saying from wednesday the 2oth of july they will be setting up a midweek carboot from 10am to 3pm it will be a trial to the end of september to see how it goes.

I've updated the first post. I'm still doing it while I can. Only 2 weeks to go now though...

went to Hillsborough Arena today a good few cars but very poor to buy and the people with the trollys pulling them about what a nightmare they should ban them i was run over 3 times and pushed out of the way with one and if your dog s***s please pick it up

rant over lol

The observation's been made: The "new Blonk Street". Bit if a shame really, as Hillsborough was always good value last year.

Went to Thorpe Hesley on Sunday. Around 100 cars standing and it is getting bigger every time. Then went up to grenoside which I would describe as poor at best.

Jim

Went to oldcotes today sign up saying from wednesday the 2oth of july they will be setting up a midweek carboot from 10am to 3pm it will be a trial to the end of september to see how it goes.

great stuff will have to give it a try !!

Does anyone know if Barlborough is up and running on Thursday mornings, thanks

hi

I am looking to do a car boot this weekend - I live in S20 close to motorway network willing to travel approx half and hour or so. I used to do a few car boots a year with my sister but am looking to take my 8 yr old son this time so am wanting one that won't have people diving into the car as soon as I get out as there will just be me setting up really. Got general household stuff and lots of kids toys with a few clothes in there too. Any suggestions on where to go? Where is the Thorpe Hesley one? Obviously doing the car boot as skint so low standing fees are preferred. cheers for your advice :-)

Hi, anyone knows when is the next Tesco Infirmary Road carboot sale going to take place? Thanks.