Car Boot Megathread 2011 - Please see first post for details of Car Boots

can you tell me which buses go near the Carribean Sports Ground at Ecclesfield please? Ta :)

Went to this one-it was absolutely terrible. 2 cars there, definately wont be going again.

I have been informed this morning of a Car Boot Sale on the top car park near Dinnington Tesco in aid of The Alzheimer's Society. SORRY DON'T KNOW WHEN IT IS YET.

NORTON OAKES CRICKET CLUB CAR BOOT

SUNDAY 3RD JULY

7.30 FOR SELLERS - £5

8.00 FOR BUYERS - FREE ENTRY

Oakes Park,Norton Lees

TAKES PLACE IN THE CAR PARK OF THE CRICKET CLUB WHICH IS NEAR THE WATER TOWER.

ANY QUERIES CONTACT - 07502430221

NO NEED TO BOOK A PITCH, JUST GET THERE IN PLENTY OF TIME

just got back from the Listerdale Junior and Infant School carboot what I great day got lots of bargains cant wait for the next one:)

Totally agree we had a great day always a good one at Listerdale . Theres also one at Newman School this Sunday should be as good although there are a couple more in the area .

Went to this one-it was absolutely terrible. 2 cars there, definately wont be going again.

lol we went to that - and came straight out again!

Gonna do Bowshaw this sunday, only £1 to sell or buy!. - My freind did it this weekending and said it needs a few more buyers, so come on folks.... I personally havent done a car boot for years so have lots of goodies in store for you all!!! :-)

Woodseats Festival Car Boot Sale

Saturday 9th July 10am-2pm

organised by Friends of Woodseats School

Woodseats Primary School

670 Chesterfield Road

Sheffield

S8 0SB

Open to sellers from 9am

£6 Car, £10 Van - to book a space please call Jill on 07913 252 585

Free entry to the public at 10am

for more info see the festival website at http://www.woodseatsfestival.org.uk

Word on the street today is that the Arena car boot has shut because the Arena was charging therm too much and they've now done a better deal with Owlerton dog track. Don't know how true that is and I don't see how that's going to work myself with the Hillsborough Arena one about 2 minutes away.

Apparently the one at the dog track starts on 24th of July :)

Should be a lovely day with the weather, bacon sarnis and tea/coffee available too:

NORTON OAKES CRICKET CLUB CAR BOOT

SUNDAY 3RD JULY

7.30 FOR SELLERS - £5

8.00 FOR BUYERS - FREE ENTRY

Oakes Park,Norton Lees

TAKES PLACE IN THE CAR PARK OF THE CRICKET CLUB WHICH IS NEAR THE WATER TOWER.

ANY QUERIES CONTACT - 07502430221

NO NEED TO BOOK A PITCH, JUST GET THERE IN PLENTY OF TIME

Hi everyone don't know how anyone else feels about the car boot which is supposed to start at Owlerton on 24th July but from a fundraisers point of view I don't think it should be allowed!! There are lots of small car boots in sheffield 6 area and roundabout and the Arena would most likely be hardest hit , which I have been told by an employee this morning would cause them a lot of financial hardship. As far as I am concerned it may ruin the car boots we have now and then they will stop and it will seriously damage our fundraising efforts each year.

How do other organisers feel about this? Unfortunately Owlerton stadium already have planning permission to hold them but neither they not Yorkshire car boots have any licences yet!! Do you live near Owlerton stadium? Didn't you object to this planning permission?

Don't think there is anything to be done about PP except writing to local councillors but you can write to Markets Dept to object about them holding them there - Mr A P Ward, Castle Market Building, Exchange Street, Castlegate, Sheffield, S1 2 AH.

I am willing to do a petition or raise objections but if we did it as a group rather than individuals it would work better, any one interested?

Loxley Recreation Ground, Loxley Road, car boot, 3rd July - sellers access from 7.30approx, buyers 9am or as soon as cars onsite, £7 car if pre-booked, £8 on day, vans £10.

Thanks for your support

Charity Car Boot Sale, Sunday 24th July at Tesco Infirmary Road, probably in the Car Park.