Car Boot Megathread 2011 - Please see first post for details of Car Boots

surfinjim

Goodbye!

Just letting you guys know (as I mentioned a while back) I'm leaving Sheffield in the next month and moving to West Wales, so I will no longer be updating the first post.

I have contacted the forum organisers & asked if they can find someone to take over, so if you fancy the job you might want to contact them!

Thanks for all your help compiling the list over the last few years. Hope it's been useful to you.

Best wishes

Rozee Pozee

Thanks for all the hard work Rozee,

Good luck with your move to Wales.

Goodbye!

Just letting you guys know (as I mentioned a while back) I'm leaving Sheffield in the next month and moving to West Wales, so I will no longer be updating the first post.

I have contacted the forum organisers & asked if they can find someone to take over, so if you fancy the job you might want to contact them!

Thanks for all your help compiling the list over the last few years. Hope it's been useful to you.

Best wishes

Rozee Pozee

rozee so sorry to see you go your input will be sadly missed you have done sheffield forum proud and we should all sa HIP HIP HOORAY:clap::clap::clap: good luck rozeeeee:hihi:

heard today about a carboot sale thats on a sunday just off the M1 junction 29. Can anybody tell me more details of this particular car boot?

Thanks

it's on Saturdays and bank holidays just off junction 29 @ Twin Oaks. Don't go Sundays as it isn't on

Pitches are still available ... book now!

"IT'S BACK ON"

CAR BOOT SALE

Sunday 12 June 2011

Venue: Carribean Sports Ground, The Common, Ecclesfield, S35 9WL

Time: opens 8am until 12 noon

(pitch holders will have availability from 7am for setting up)

Come and have a day of fun and excitement! Lots of boots to get those bargain buys from.

If you are interested in booking a pitch then please contact Angela on 07565 550358

Pitches are £6

Sorry no traders or caterers on this occasion!