United relegated..

Robbie Loving

LOL YEA have had my tin hat on all weekend, waiting for the flack !! we are aware how rubbish we have been, but all they are picking on is our financial status !!

And when you give them some back they hit the report button (like i just found out someone has against me :roll: ).

They don't like it up em do they ;)

Ok so put simply in the Accounts for 2009 you've assumed an income of £18.1 million prior to receiving it, this assumption turned a £12 million loss into a £6 million profit.

Running alongside this you've borrowed a similar figure from Santander against the money due.

It seems a strange accounting methodology to me but I suppose it makes sense to someone.

In reality it means the money has been received and spent on running the club.

I think you will find its a normal accounting concept.

I think you will find its a normal accounting concept.

Thanks for clearing it up, it is what I posted in a previous thread last week but for some reason one of your lot thought I was talking nonsense.

It even got me doubting myself!

LOL YEA have had my tin hat on all weekend, waiting for the flack !! we are aware how rubbish we have been, but all they are picking on is our financial status !! and the end of the sponsorship deal.

One thing leads to another, your finances are messed up which will mean you can no longer attract better footballers.

Thanks for clearing it up, it is what I posted in a previous thread last week but for some reason one of your lot thought I was talking nonsense.

Don't worry about it, everyone else doubts you :hihi:

Not at all If I provide services prior to the 30 June 2009 and invoice them on the 30 June 2009 I still have to recognise this as income at that date even though I may not get paid until 30 September 2009. But of course you knew that.

One thing leads to another, your finances are messed up which will mean you can no longer attract better footballers.

Jeez, if this means we can no longer attract 'better footballers' like Nosworthy then hallelujah!!!

Winding up orders dont mean a thing unless your actually wound up, wouldnt you agree?

If you accept the shame that goes with the winding up order, one is bad enough but a collection of winding up orders!!

Edited by TAT

And when you give them some back they hit the report button (like i just found out someone has against me :roll: ).

They don't like it up em do they ;)

Thats coz your naughty now behave :D

Wonder if anyone has reported me - hope so I like being a rebel :)

You have to be careful with some of these on here, they are very sensitive