United relegated..

Tell you what,you sound a nice lass.what you doing supporting the nasties.Get yourself to Hillsborough and buy a season ticket,you may be lucky but they are going fast.Oh by the way its pay for one and thats all you get.

:hihi:

My ex (he is an Owls) couldnt even get me to change my mind hun I look far better in red and white than blue and white :P

:hihi:

My ex (he is an Owls) couldnt even get me to change my mind hun I look far better in red and white than blue and white :P

Nan Nan Na Na she's an owl & she's an owl ;)

:gag: not a chance...but things are looking like I may go next season to see a few games. Its only fair as I did buy him a ticket for the Blades for him and me to go for an xmas pressie last year (he wasnt impressed at all as you can imagine...:hihi: I am evil arn't I lol)

Yep,reckon you're right,a frustrated OWL

:gag: not a chance...but things are looking like I may go next season to see a few games. Its only fair as I did buy him a ticket for the Blades for him and me to go for an xmas pressie last year (he wasnt impressed at all as you can imagine...:hihi: I am evil arn't I lol)

Devious very devious:help:

Yep,reckon you're right,a frustrated OWL

Yeah I would be frustrated if I was an Owl... :P

This girl is never frustrated!! :D

Devious very devious:help:

I know - I set it up by giving his pressies and saying I have saved the best till last...and then he opened it - he thought it was a concert ticket at first and then he opened the envelope and tar darrrrrrr......he said a few little words that needed a bleep machine - I was laughing my head off - I knew he wouldnt let me down though and not go coz he wouldnt have wanted me to waste my money....like I said evil :D

Yeah I would be frustrated if I was an Owl... :P

This girl is never frustrated!! :D

Didn't mean it the way it came out.Off to OWLSTALK now,see ya

Didn't mean it the way it came out.Off to OWLSTALK now,see ya

Oh the peace and quiet :hihi: ....enjoy :D :D :D

Well done to the battling Blades and ensuring that there little foray in the top division(s) was just that. Intersting article here and by Christ you lot are in trouble, aren't you?

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/sheffield-united/8486760/Sheffield-United-face-bleak-times-ahead-after-draw-with-Barnsley-sees-them-relegated.html

Bring on next season and let your big brother once and for all, show you lot how it's done.

UTO!! :)

Although clearly it's going to be tough, I do think this is wishful thinking on your behalf. Regarding your last comment, "let your big brother once and for all, show you lot how it's done"

What a load of tripe lol

Big brother lol good one. Explain how you are going to show us how it's done??

Although clearly it's going to be tough, I do think this is wishful thinking on your behalf. Regarding your last comment, "let your big brother once and for all, show you lot how it's done"

What a load of tripe lol

Big brother lol good one. Explain how you are going to show us how it's done??

It's called banter, mate. Get with the program. Jeez. :roll:

And if i'm being totally honest, I think Agent Adams will make our job of beating you both on the pitch and to promotion, all the more easy. :thumbsup:

It's called banter, mate. Get with the program. Jeez. :roll:

And if i'm being totally honest, I think Agent Adams will make our job of beating you both on the pitch and to promotion, all the more easy. :thumbsup:

lol your talking out of your b.m h.ole lol

bottom half of league 1 is nothing to be proud of... you lot were going to walk that league at the start lol