Any recommendations for flooring/Plumbing/Painting

Hi, I would be happy to call round at a convenient time for you to give a free estimate for the decorating you require. You can either call me on 0114 2454383 / 07976714323 or if you would rather me contact you then you could always pm me your details and will call you as soon as possible.

Thanks

M Mitchell Painter & Decorator.

If you require any plastering work please feel free to drop a line.

Kind Regards.

David Birtles - STAR PLUMBER. A couple of weeks ago our radiators and hot water suddenly would only go to luke warm. British Gas came out twice, were not sure what the problem was but thought it would be a good idea to spend £700 on having the pipes cleaned out. David Birtles came today, took 10 minutes to work out it was a thermostat (or similar) and replaced it in an hour for £112. The radiators are now too hot to touch. Honest and competent - I will call him again.

Hi we would be pleased to look at the work you require doing and give a free no obligation quote tel me on 07876564252

Hi,

Could come out tomorrow and give you a quote, 25 years experience, David 07769811995 or 2305858

------------------------------------------------------

Floor2Ceiling