Meadowhall Flashmob!

Thats rubish i hate this kind of crap have these people got nothing better to do with there lives??

"This kind of crap"....

Ah...you must mean "music", then.

Well, if you're not a fan of Motown, perhaps you should hear the same choir performing Aguilera's "The voice within"....and yes, they nail the key change towards the end of the song as well.

I doubt anyone could fail to be moved/impressed.....but perhaps I'll make an exception in your case.....

"This kind of crap"....

Ah...you must mean "music", then.

Well, if you're not a fan of Motown, perhaps you should hear the same choir performing Aguilera's "The voice within"....and yes, they nail the key change towards the end of the song as well.

I doubt anyone could fail to be moved/impressed.....but perhaps I'll make an exception in your case.....

Yes please make an exception for me

Just a bunch of sheep-jumping on the bandwagon.

It may have looked/sounded better if it was performed in Greggs bakery-but Meadowhall? instant fail get your numbers up before the next attempt

c'mon then richjones, tell us all how you enjoy yourself, and give pleasure to lots of others at the same time.

c'mon then richjones, tell us all how you enjoy yourself, and give pleasure to lots of others at the same time.

I only like to pleasure myself im quite selfish like that

I'm organising a flashmoob, I want as many overweight men to go topless in one place as we can possibly get. Who is with me?

Ha ha Hilarious.....not the flashmob....You Lot. Has anybody EVER put a topic on here that's not turned into some kind of slanging match??? Thanks you've brightened up my afternoon no end.

If anybody's interested (probably not)...The thought was there, probably could have done with a few members to make a mob though.