Meadowhall Flashmob!

<<<Sorry to the rest of you, but I have to agree.>>>

Were you there then?

Sorry to the rest of you, but I have to agree.

Bit crap.

Having heard them in action in the Winter Gardens last week, I can assure you that the very last thing they are is "crap".....

Thanks RiffRaff! Having heard them at their end of concert gig at Hurlfield, they must be heard LIVE to be appreciated. Mrs Smithy266 is one of their number, and I am extremely proud of what she and her fellow singers do. Those who knock their efforts need to go out and do something worthwhile.

well i hate meadowhall and if i was forced to go for some reasons this would have brightened up my trip.. there is too much doom and gloom in Sheffield and THE WORLD for this not to make you at least smile at people coming together even if the majority of opinion is that they are not loud enough or out of tune..

its not an audition for X-Factor/Pop Idol is it.. just a bit of honest simple fun..

if you look on youtube there is also this video

and

I'm sat smiling at it..

Edited by LadyInRed

Thats rubish i hate this kind of crap have these people got nothing better to do with there lives??

Thats rubish i hate this kind of crap have these people got nothing better to do with there lives??

Yeah, like learning how to spell!

I have no idea about their spelling capabilties ? But i share your concern over that too

And moaning about others having a bit if fun.

I have no idea about their spelling capabilties ? But i share your concern over that too

I meant you!