Starting my new job bit nervous

Sorry but this is implausible

1.Cuts means there has been a FREEZE ON RECRUITS

2.You must be at leasr 36 and ntherefore too,lold to be recruited

3.If you were in any doubt about the validity of the service you would have been outed by now

I think you are a plant to stir up comments.

You must be at least 36 means you wouldn't be able to join the police until you were 36 and therefore someone would not be too old to recruited.

You don't have to be 36 as a friend of the family joined the police force after leaving college.

You must be at least 36 means you wouldn't be able to join the police until you were 36 and therefore someone would not be too old to recruited.

You don't have to be 36 as a friend of the family joined the police force after leaving college.

If hes been working for 20 years he must be at least 36(16+20=36);and you can leave college at 65 if you join at 64!Come on Deborah Fox use your brush!

ive been waiting on my starting date for quite some time , got it the other month , just wanted some input of what the people out there thought

ive been waiting on my starting date for quite some time , got it the other month , just wanted some input of what the people out there thought

Evening all!

PC W Mitty reporting for work sah.

Where is your first duty?

Seems a bit strange starting on a Wednesday:huh:

Still not convinced.

PC W Mitty reporting for work sah.

:hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi:

The police I have dealt with in Sheffield have been fab very polite and efficient.

same here flowersfade

Edited by foxydebs

If hes been working for 20 years he must be at least 36(16+20=36);and you can leave college at 65 if you join at 64!Come on Deborah Fox use your brush!

So why would you be too old to join the police at 36, if you google it you will find there is no upper age limit to join the police.

i start my new job in the police force on wednesday , after 20 yrs of my current job i had "had enough" so my brother in law who is a sergeant in the force talked me into it , the thing i am asking is , ....what do the general public really think about the service the police provide ?

Good Luck :D

A mate's son joined in his late twenties, the last time I spoke to him about his job, he said that he felt like a uniformed social worker. All my police officer mates are long retired, however none of them would have played nursemaid to a load of low lives.

All I ever see is Blunkett bobbies, dressed like real police officers, driving police cars, but without the power of arrest. Shoplifters can steal as much as they like as long as each theft does not exceed £80.00. Thirteen years of Labour stupidity has left us stitched up like kippers, without a police force that is fit for purpose. :rant: