Childminder wanted or available MEGATHREAD

thanks I cant reply to any msgs via pm sorry I haven't posted enough but I am looking for someone who will have my daughter at 7am and drop off at Hillsborough school and also 7 hours a day in school holidays many thanks

Edited by fredsredhat

My daughter is looking for a registered childminder in the Bradway area to look after her twins from Jan 2016 who will be just over 9 months old. It will be for two days a week (days negotiable). Approximately 9-3pm term time only. The childminder will need to accept childcare vouchers.please pm me if you need more information

:wave: Hi does anyone need a childminder now or in the near future in the S5 area? I belong to a local childminding network, consisting of a number of local childminders mostly in the Shiregreen, Longley, Parson Cross and Firth Park area, who cover a number of local and not so local schools/nurseries.

Immediate places available with some minders including summer holiday cover. Full and part time, from one day a week upto full time, before school and after school. Pm if you need any further details.

Helen x

Looking for a childminder in the Grenoside area that does drop offs and pick ups from Grenoside School. Please DM if available

Hi

Nanny with over 15 years experience looking for work.

Crb checked.

And excellent references.

Own vehicle.

Hi,

Posting on behalf of a friend who requires a childminder in the S12 area who can look after her 4 year old daughter in the mornings and take to school.

Due to circumstances at work and without childcare currently, her position is at risk and we need this to be in place before Tuesday.

Any help grately appreciated.

Liam

I'm looking for a childminder or baby sitter on An ad hoc basis so basically just when needed the hours would either be 6am-4:30pm, 6am-9pm or 2pm-11:30pm. I'd like someone who can drive preferably. And someone in or close to Sheffield s6 area. I'm looking to pay £4-£5 An hour anyone interested please email me at [email protected]

Does anyone know of any good child minders who are flexible on days as well as hours?

My daughter is very active and must have a large playing space and not just a small pokey front room please.

Thanks all.

I am a registered childminder in S8. I do drop offs and pick ups from Norton free school and Norton pre school. I currently have spaces on Monday, Wednesday and Friday. I offer the free funding for 2, 3 and 4 year olds. Please get in touch if you would like further information. You can also find me on Facebook at Arks Childminding.

I am looking for a child minder that can have my 4 children from pick up from school meynell school time at 15:10pm until the mrs finishes work at 17:00pm but would get there for hopefully just past 18:00pm.

Monday to Friday 15:10pm -18:00pm

Children

Angel 10

Antwayne 9

Ayara 5

Cypress 4

Start date Monday 9th November 2015

Im from s5 area

If you could get back to me asap that would be great.

Regards

Jay

---------- Post added 30-10-2015 at 20:45 ----------

Busymum3 i think this is the right post but could you contact me please i recently posted on the forum and need a child minder for our kids 4 children looking for immediate reponse.

Regards

Jason

Hi there,

I am looking for a live out nanny two days a week from 8-4.30. We live in the S17 area and the job would require taking our 4 year old to school on those two days and picking her up (5 minutes walk from our house) and looking after our twins in our own home/taking them to local groups. They will be 10 months when we need the childcare.

We would need someone who is able to accept childcare vouchers.

If anyone is interested please get in touch.