Childminder wanted or available MEGATHREAD

Hello,

I'm looking for a childminder that can pick up and occasionally drop off at Malin Bridge School, they need to accept child are vouchers.

Any recommendations would be much appreciated

Thanks

I have a job interview at end of month and a strong chance of getting itim looking for a childminder not sure on hours yet but will be Monday to Friday need somebody who can pick up from Hartley Brooke schoolmy son has suspected adhd so can have challenging behaviour sometimes but he's a fab lad at hearti hope somebody can helpx

You can get a list of childminders from the Families Info Service at the council tel 0114 275 6699. Hope this helps.

Hi, I am looking at changing my work pattern in September. Iam looking at possible childcare options for my 20 month old son.

If any childminders in the s12 area Preferably gleadless could give me an idea of cost and availability I would be greatful.

Hi I'm Childminder Toni In Sheffield 12. Just down from Gleadless Townend. Please feel free to call or text me on 07711824653 to discuss your child care requirements further.

I have 4 years experience as well as mum to 2. Ofsted Registered.

Thanks

Hi,

I am looking for a childminder to pick my daughter up from Reignhead school Beighton for a couple of hours each day.

Please send me a message with contact details and credentials .

Any assistance greatly appreciated.

Kieran

Edited by jim_dave69

anyone know babysitter for some evenings and weekends near S5, Parson Cross please

Hi. We are looking for a child minder ONLY for pick up & drop off services. Child is to be picked up from parent and taken to the other. Due to co parenting issues.....if possible??

To pick up around 4.30 Fridays.....Drop off Saturdays 5pm.

During school holidays: pick up 12 Fridays ......drop off 12 Mondays.

Many thanks

S20 crystal peaks area

Hi all need a childminder asap for mon till fri 3 till 6 school pick up from southey green school iam from southey green road. Its for a girl age 9 and a boy age 5 soon to be 6 thanks.