Sheffield city of steel now city of sleaze

am i a prude or is it normal for prostitutes to advertize on the main road i drove down attercliffe road this evening and all i saw was job vacansices and bill boards i thought this was all ileage and do,nt act daft we all know what massage place,s are

am i a prude or is it normal for prostitutes to advertize on the main road i drove down attercliffe road this evening and all i saw was job vacansices and bill boards i thought this was all ileage and do,nt act daft we all know what massage place,s are

Is it better to have them in places such as massage parlours where a certain degree of security can be assured or is it better for them to be plying their inevitable trade on the streets with all of the inherrent dangers that that entails?

Are they really advertising on billboards these days? 20 foot letters depicting a heroin raddled old whore bearing the legend ">Act of your choice< for a tenner".

yep Sheffield city of sleaze and council financial corruption

People want sex its as simple as that. Some people can get it via a loving relationship others cant. Some can get as much as they want i.e they are attractive or gift of gab but what do you do if you cant get any. The answer is massage parlours etc. Its time this country woke up. It may be upsetting to see signs but it is not as though it is saying sex 20 quid. The alternative is underground prostitution. I dont need to visit such places but they are a necessary evil imoh.

Edited by Ms Macbeth
fixed quote tags

i posted this as to see what reply i would get how blinkered you posters are for one this is against the law working girls pay no tax usually still claim dole the palopur boss,s only declare door fee,if that, no shift money, most are not bothered if the girl,s are under age or trafficed it is not a service that most of the time is given willingly i,m disgusted in what has been posted and if you don,t believe this pm me and i will fax you this years figure,s as well as last years

technically it's not an offence! they don't advrtise sex just massages, what happens after is an offence, but until they change the start bit and wording unfortunately it won't go away!

i posted this as to see what reply i would get how blinkered you posters are for one this is against the law working girls pay no tax usually still claim dole the palopur boss,s only declare door fee,if that, no shift money, most are not bothered if the girl,s are under age or trafficed it is not a service that most of the time is given willingly i,m disgusted in what has been posted and if you don,t believe this pm me and i will fax you this years figure,s as well as last years

I am well aware of the stats regarding prostitutes. I am also disgusted by the number of prostitutes who have been either raped or seriously sexually assaulted (or would you like it chalked up as theft of goods & services?).

Not paying tax & benefit fraud is the least of these women's worries and the point you raise regarding trafficked girls is a tennuously related one at best and a different one from the original issue.

Regardless of your opinions of these women, they are still people. Messed up, drug dependant, emotionally damaged people ..... Rather than treating them as a problem which is solved by a phonecall to Rentokill, I advise looking at the root problems.

Sheffield Sex City - coined years ago by a certain Jarvis Cocker. Always had the sleaze imho.

are they not paying tax etc by the very reason its not legal? :suspect:

swan vesta read what i wrote most do,nt do this willingly i.e traffficed girls and under aged who get caught up in this

swan vesta read what i wrote most do,nt do this willingly i.e traffficed girls and under aged who get caught up in this

And your evidence for this statement is? Not your opinion, but the evidence you have that most girls involved in prostitution are trafficked/under-age/unwilling to work in this field.

yep Sheffield city of sleaze and council financial corruption

ooh i look forward to seeing your proof of council financial corruption or are you just typing crap ?:rolleyes: