Yellow Pages - how small is it now?

I bet their prices haven't been reduced:suspect:

no the prices have gone up but i won`t be putting my ad in next time

I didn't advertise this year, nor with online Yell. Far too much outlay for very little return.

No free line entry either.

Wait while the government says that is by how much we all have to save.

Or you advertise with them yet again and they don't process the order!!! First year in over 20 years of advertising with them that we have not been in the book. So if you are looking for us please use YELL.com.

First time I've been able to rip YP in half! .. I like it! :hihi:

I didn't advertise this year, nor with online Yell. Far too much outlay for very little return.

No free line entry either.

I once advertised on yell.com once but never got any work from it, but when it was up for renewal, sales people told me how many hits my page had that year.

So I told them the hits did not turn into job leads or even calls.

Told them I was not renewing my ad then trid telling me if I spent more money with them I will get more work, by the time they finished the ad would have cost just under £3000 lol

I said no thanks, then he muttered something then hung up on me.

I will get the same when my yellow pages ad is ready for renewal

Does anyone really still use it? Mine went straight in the recycling.

I wonder how may people actually use it. Mine goes straight in the recycling bin too as I always use 'tinternet'. I think it should be made so if you want one you should request one, and also maybe just deliver to the elderly, as I know both sets of my grandparent have no idea how to use the web, and use the yellow pages.

It may be small, but personally I prefer it this way , as the normal size ones are bulky and heavy and take up too much space in my cupboard !(every one to their own opinion !)

I wonder how may people actually use it. Mine goes straight in the recycling bin too as I always use 'tinternet'. I think it should be made so if you want one you should request one, and also maybe just deliver to the elderly, as I know both sets of my grandparent have no idea how to use the web, and use the yellow pages.

Trouble is the writing is that small that the elderly folks won't be able to see what's on the page never mind read it! They will have to go out and buy magnifying glasses. :hihi: :hihi:

Mine was taken out of the mail and straight to the bin in a matter of seconds.

I tried an advert on Yell.com a few years ago in my previous trade, all I got was people looking for a job! never one call for any work from it.

its not size that counts its what you do with it that matters