Vinyl / CD shops Sheffield

I will be there with some records but not everything on Sat so anyone wanting anything particular or making a particular visit could p.m. me.

I'll try and get in on Monday, What time are you open from?

Will you stocking any Rock/Metal records?

reflex records is still going but they moved round the corner to cambridge street i'm not sure if they have changed thier name though, last time i went in there i was faced with masses of totally disorganised vinyl it was almost impossible to find anything.

there is a record shop in the same building as the "the howard" pub near the train station its rarely open and has no set opening times but i have a number you can text the owner and he will tell you when he's going to be around, pm me if you want the number :)

Just thought I would get a plug in for my mate Andy's new shop Vinyl Demand, Andy ran Spin City at various locations for 20+ and has the premier selection of 7" singles in Sheffield. All music fans & dj's of all different genres get andmake use of this fantastic resource.

Not only charity shops do the 'rip off' thing with vinyl, but ebay too. That is: everyone wants summat fer nowt. I got loads of records I want to sell but to get a fair price for most of it. When I'm in Sheffield I will check out'Vinyl Demand' - sounds interesting.

Are any shops in Sheffield participating and selling any of the records released for RSD??

From their site, seems the closest shop is in Chesterfield..

Edit: Nevermind, just checked again and saw Record Collector is participating... :thumbsup:

Edited by alternageek

My friend from Berlin who is a massive vinyl junkie will be visiting Sheffield this weekend, are there any record shops I should definitely take him to? I think he's mostly into indie, electro, post-punk that kinda thing.

My friend from Berlin who is a massive vinyl junkie will be visiting Sheffield this weekend, are there any record shops I should definitely take him to? I think he's mostly into indie, electro, post-punk that kinda thing.

No way! How you shove a punk in a letter box? Please tell.