"A shade greener"- anyone given Solar f.oc from them?

I recently contacted them, they just got back saying that :

'none of tour arrays would fit as the dimensions of your roof are not compatible with any of our layouts. We only do not do customised systems. we're very sorry'.

My back roof is south facing and is a large size, seems a bit odd to me. :confused:

update on my situation- ASG didnt even bother to come out and look, stating it looked unsuitable on google earth due to trees nearby.

i have since had another local company out who advised the roof is perfectly suitable, but in future i may have to watch the height of our tree, its ok at the moment but may need topping in future years, but at present would not shade the roof.

their install would cost £12-15k for 4 kw, the roof is perfectly suitable and i am now awaiting contact from a private investor who is looking to fund the installs on a similar basis, ie free install and free electricity to home owner in return for the company getting the feed in tarrif, or we can fund it ourselves.

update on my situation- ASG didnt even bother to come out and look, stating it looked unsuitable on google earth due to trees nearby.

i have since had another local company out who advised the roof is perfectly suitable, but in future i may have to watch the height of our tree, its ok at the moment but may need topping in future years, but at present would not shade the roof.

their install would cost £12-15k for 4 kw, the roof is perfectly suitable and i am now awaiting contact from a private investor who is looking to fund the installs on a similar basis, ie free install and free electricity to home owner in return for the company getting the feed in tarrif, or we can fund it ourselves.

i think it may be the same investor who im dealing with, already had the survey done which came back ok, just waiting for his solicitors to sort out a roof rental agreement ect then it should be all systems go.

i think it may be the same investor who im dealing with, already had the survey done which came back ok, just waiting for his solicitors to sort out a roof rental agreement ect then it should be all systems go.

please drop me a pm to discuss then if so, would be interested to have a chat about that as i am awaiting details of the agreement.

the installer has confirmed back to them that the roof is suitable.

cheers

Try this company if you honest reliable advice they do syha contracts and have just installed the biggest system in the uk , and they are only based at killarmarsh , hope this helps . ...... http://www.navitas-solar.com

Try this company if you honest reliable advice they do syha contracts and have just installed the biggest system in the uk , and they are only based at killarmarsh , hope this helps . ...... http://www.navitas-solar.com

Where is this system?

On the course our engineers went on, an office had panels installed from top to bottom in the centre of the building where windows would normally be. The system was too big for the grid and several arrays had to be disconnected. The customer was apparently a bit unhappy:rolleyes:

Where is this system?

On the course our engineers went on, an office had panels installed from top to bottom in the centre of the building where windows would normally be. The system was too big for the grid and several arrays had to be disconnected. The customer was apparently a bit unhappy:rolleyes:

Its on the langsett road at bamforth street tram stop , the 3 big blocks of flats for syha . There is pictures of them on there website i have posted up . Hope this helps :)

Edited by RELIABLE