Mark 'Mozaz' Wallis - 1/08/65 - 23/01/11

Nice to see Mozaz can still cause controversy even from the grave, there is some right old tooing and froeing on the Star letters page - (latest letter today) discussing him and defending him too. :)

lol yeah ive seen some online too, one of the good things about him he DIDNT toe the line and stirred up controversary and looks like he still does, lets face it, writing to the papers about somebody whos dead that really is a "nobody" is sad.

Yeah there's not many people who have such a profound effect on people - good or bad.

indeed, i think to a certain extent i have done a similer thing on this very forum :suspect:

i know some people im obsessively loved and to some im obsessively hated :D

• 1 month later...
theres a piece on indymedia about him today too.

hope he wont mind me posting it, as theres a picture of him on it, i know how paranoid he was of his photo being taken, due to the police and fascists actions

I chatted to that guy on the train a few times, he noticed my Dead Kennedys cap and came over to talk about music. Never knew he was Mozaz. Sorry to hear of his passing, R.I.P. mate. :(