What is the worst thing you have ever done?

Is there any of those moments where you both think of it at the same time?

No it doesn't always help talking about it, maybe next time it crops up, a nice smile and a "y'know I love you!", that should be enough! :roll:

It has never been mentioned since. When I said it he just looked so gutted and didn't react in any other way. If he'd called me a b***h or something I could have apologised...but he said nothing and walked away...which was worse than if he'd hit me :sad:

It has never been mentioned since. When I said it he just looked so gutted and didn't react in any other way. If he'd called me a b***h or something I could have apologised...but he said nothing and walked away...which was worse than if he'd hit me :sad:

Hey, your still together :thumbsup:

The Daughter was eighteen, her Mum was around 37-38 I guess. I forgot to ask her at the time, can't think why. Do use both hands to type?

I`m on the inflatable doll at the moment (37 year old mother eh?) Ups!, just got excited and bit its neck (now its gone down) ;)

Double-dared my 2 younger sisters & my little bro to stick their toes in doggy poop when I was about 12. Boy did I get into some trouble for that one. :hihi:

(obviously not imparting my deepest darkest seeing as no-one else is :P)

Edited by Amaranthus