What is the worst thing you have ever done?

I was approached by a shady type who took me to one side and told me what he wanted me to do was OK. I just needed to do it and everything would be fine, nobody would get hurt. I was then ushered to a secluded booth and did the deed. It felt wrong at the time and still feels dirty. Later i learned it resulted in many deaths.

That's the last time i vote labour.

It's a good one isn't it. Is that you in your avatar?............

Being done to death though IMO. Yes, I will have a makeover soon if that helps. I know some people think I look kinda whack. But I'm working on that right now. Even at this moment.

I was approached by a shady type who took me to one side and told me what he wanted me to do was OK. I just needed to do it and everything would be fine, nobody would get hurt. I was then ushered to a secluded booth and did the deed. It felt wrong at the time and still feels dirty. Later i learned it resulted in many deaths.

That's the last time i vote labour.

Lordy Andy I thought you had been raped or worse.

Years ago, I said something really really really horrible to my OH.

I was ashamed as soon as I said it and wished I could take it back...it's never been mentioned since, but I truly regret saying it.

It was so vile that I can't even apologise for it because I'm too ashamed to bring the subject up again.

...and no, it was nothing to do with his prowess in bed lol