BNP Candidate evicted from hustings meeting

I find it most amusing that the BNP's 'hate' policies stir up so much hatred from our chums in the left wing (anybody familiar with the word 'hypocrisy'?).

The anti-right crowd do get themselves jolly worked up over it, and add the most eloquent and erudite comments to these threads:

Very much so. I can't remember the last time I based my whole life and a political party on it though.

I find it most amusing that the BNP's 'hate' policies stir up so much hatred from our chums in the left wing (anybody familiar with the word 'hypocrisy'?).

The anti-right crowd do get themselves jolly worked up over it, and add the most eloquent and erudite comments to these threads:

not so unusual-the right wing crowd really get riled up about the 'bleeding heart lefties' too. otherwise no one would have any passion for their beliefs and we'd all be in the center hugging

Very much so. I can't remember the last time I based my whole life and a political party on it though.
I thought the BNP, whatever there many faults and failings, at least are known (and reviled) for what they are.

The hypocrisy is more that of the left which often mimics the behaviour of those it outwardly despises.

I thought the BNP, whatever there many faults and failings, at least are known (and reviled) for what they are.

The hypocrisy is more that of the left which often mimics the behaviour of those it outwardly despises.

what party would you say, ideologically, is the antithesis of the BNP?

I think those here of the left who criticise the BNP can't really be compared with BNP paedophiles!

what party would you say, ideologically, is the antithesis of the BNP?
Of our mainstream parties, if we exclude the tiny extreme left wing organisations, I suppose Labour isn't far off the mark based on many of its actions over the last period in government.

Why do you ask?

I think those here of the left who criticise the BNP can't really be compared with BNP paedophiles!
Ah, I see - so all paedophiles are members of the BNP? Have there never been paedophiles with left-of-centre political views? I suspect there may have been. Paedophilia is about as relevant to the thread as bicycles - I await your introduction of bikes v cars.

Of our mainstream parties, if we exclude the tiny extreme left wing organisations, I suppose Labour isn't far off the mark based on many of its actions over the last period in government.

Why do you ask?

just that the fringe always engenders extreme emotions. labor and the other two are 'too similar', for lack of a better phrase, to really rile their supporters against each other. the fringe left gets the same response from moderate to extreme right that BNP does the other way round. i think there's a lot of left wing people on the forum which is why it's disproportionate, but nothing unnatural.

i think it's a good sign that people get upset as it shows there are still people who care about their beliefs. anything but would be worrying, i think.

Ah, I see - so all paedophiles are members of the BNP? Have there never been paedophiles with left-of-centre political views? I suspect there may have been. Paedophilia is about as relevant to the thread as bicycles - I await your introduction of bikes v cars.

you've got to say, though, that the right hasn't had a lot of luck lately with their pedophile members and candidates and whatnot.