BNP Candidate evicted from hustings meeting

I think that all the parties should be allowed to give a full understandable overview of their manifesto before any election takes place.

I'm not talking about the political debates we currently have on t.v, but the equivalent of a management presentation with clearly defined bullet points that shows all the legal implications. The content should be shown to all students as they reach voting age and on the tv [perhaps on it's own channel].

I usually download and read all the manifestos from the iternet, but a lot of people can't be bothered to plough through all the 'bumph'.

The BNP do have some valid points, but then revert to 'bully boy' tactics, and even more worrying - they want the right to bear arms for joe public. My feeling is that if they softened their approach greatly they could make a valid contribution to the ruling party, but they don't seem to have any intelligent leaders that could ever take them to be the main party in this country.

Do you think heaven forbid, if the BNP ever got in there would be any more democracy? I don't.

No, much less, but this sort of action appears to reduce democracy. It makes us look more like a banana republic, suppressing political views. It does no one any good, except the BNP