Weight-loss support thread.

Aargh! Evei, I was hoping you might cheat! :hihi: As a totally honest person I will now have to go on the bike! I am going to do it right now before I get sidetracked with the internet. I'm going for 20 mins and then some Pilates (not much but better than the zilch exercise I normally do).

I'm having pisto and rice for dins and probably a couple of squares of Lindt later... Unfortunately exercise gives me the munchies so I will have to leave the kitchen pronto tonight.

Cheers

Aargh! Evei, I was hoping you might cheat! :hihi: As a totally honest person I will now have to go on the bike! I am going to do it right now before I get sidetracked with the internet. I'm going for 20 mins and then some Pilates (not much but better than the zilch exercise I normally do).

I am dying to know if you got on the bike?? :hihi:

I lost 1.5lb this week, starting to come off slower now but have lost 99lb :)

well lost my 1lb now hit 100 lb :banana:

I am dying to know if you got on the bike?? :hihi:

Of course I did!! A promise is a promise! I managed a whole 10 mins before feeling bushed but pushed on to 16 - wow what an athlete! :hihi:

I will do the 20 tonight, I'm sure. I did feel better after, if a little wobbly on the legs, and the bike scrubbed up a treat!

Well done Mary70, that's an amazing amount! :)

YYeeeeeaaahh!!!! Well done :)

Wow thats definately something to be proud of :D

Wahay! Congratulation- are you at your target now, or do you still have further to go?

I've had a ridiculously stressful day which has included all sorts of worrying things and my stomach deciding that it was closed, so apart from a bottle of water I've had nothing to eat or drink yet today. Although it's not really very healthy, at least it means that I won't be putting any of the weight that I've lost back on again!

Wahay! Congratulation- are you at your target now, or do you still have further to go?

I've had a ridiculously stressful day which has included all sorts of worrying things and my stomach deciding that it was closed, so apart from a bottle of water I've had nothing to eat or drink yet today. Although it's not really very healthy, at least it means that I won't be putting any of the weight that I've lost back on again!

I still have 2 stone to lose hun to get to my target but i am struggling at the min, hope to get bk on track soon

Have you tried awarding yourself some time off so that you can start back at it fresh when you feel a bit more like it? You may not eat any differently at all during your break, but it saves the constant pressure and guilt you put yourself under when you feel that you should be trying really hard and you feel more confident when you do start back at it.

After our crappy yesterday I'm giving myself the weekend off from being healthy :) I'll start back at it on Monday.

I gained 1lb :rant:

(TMI ALERT) It is time of the month though, so I am not stressing it. Puts me back at bang on three stone lost.

Hi!

Recently I started thinking about controlling my weight and the things that I put in my mouth ;) and I came to conclusion, that I need to eat more healthy. There are many recipe sites on the internet (and one recipe that I found, made and think is great is this salmon mousse(shortened), and I love fish.) But I wanted to know your recipes that you use, and can recommend. I like almost everything, so I'd be grateful for all of your healthy-eating-secret-recipes ;) Thanks!