Six week wonders at the gym - annoying people !!

The OP was not having a go at people joining a gym but the number who join at this time of year clog the place up for a short time and then disappear.

He/she has then received a load of abuse because thickos dont understand the point that he/she is making.

The OP was not having a go at people joining a gym but the number who join at this time of year clog the place up for a short time and then disappear.

He/she has then received a load of abuse because thickos dont understand the point that he/she is making.

Can't help thinking that Bobbie and Top4718 would make a perfect couple

Love from a Thicko :)

So here we go, at the gym we have the 6 week wonders. In other words, they are all over the place in january, and by the 2nd week in February, you wonder where they have gone - six week wonders.

Six week wonders are a pain at the gym because.....

1) They cannot work out how to use the gym equipment.

2) on the machines, struggle to work out where the on/off button is for the running machines.

3) smell of BO + leave sweat puddles on the machines. In normal life, they don't smell or leave puddles everywhere, but a bit of excercise and they sweat.

4) At the lane swimming, they cannot work out where the slow lane is, and often decide to swim in the fast lane.

5) slow the classes down, the instructor has to repeat the same instructions 20 times, and keep an eye on these people in case they die of exhaustion after doing 2 pressups.

SO roll on February, and hope many of the six weekers give up and clear off. Do you hate the six week wonders at your gym?

Boring.:rolleyes:

maybe not having a go but certainly not helping with all us 'thickos' wanting to go lose weight now personally fitness fanatics really put me off as the moment as anyone walks into a gym all the skinnies with their perfect hair and perfect bodies all turn to stare at the 'newbies' maybe thats why they dont stay personally im happy on my wii fit in my own surroundings with my own music now thats a gym I'd stay at :D

I like spending each day traveling on trains, every day at 7am its getting flooded with inconsiderate people:-

1. Never have the right change.

2. Slow the train down by spending ages getting on at stations.

3. Slow the inspector don't by can't be bothered buying tickets at the station.

4. Listen to iPods too loudly

5. Use all the seats.

6. Stand in the isles

Roll on 9am and these people clear off, don't you hate commuters.

I like spending each day traveling on trains, every day at 7am its getting flooded with inconsiderate people:-

1. Never have the right change.

2. Slow the train down by spending ages getting on at stations.

3. Slow the inspector don't by can't be bothered buying tickets at the station.

4. Listen to iPods too loudly

5. Use all the seats.

6. Stand in the isles

Roll on 9am and these people clear off, don't you hate commuters.

You forgot to mention sweating and farting. :D