Fat/large/obese/big/unhealthy in. mcdonalds

under one percent are fat for medical reasons. 99 percent is because the eat more food than they burn in calories. Why would anyone go to McDonalds, its a disgusting place.

Why does someone who willingly goes into a McDonald then complain about the people who go in? It has a bit of the old pot calling a kettle black mentality to it.

£46 on Mcdonalds! Thats shear greed? Bet they claim there too 'ill' to work and its mugs like us that pay our taxes that keep people like that in 'comfort food'. What kind of quality of life are they teaching their already large teenagers?

All i was trying to say is if they are disabled surely spending 46quid on junk food when your already clearly dangerously overweight is a bad thing to be doing and people shouldnt have to watch them doing it because it is disgusting. .. So to the person that thought i was rude im glad you have that opnion and i hope they enjoyed your tax money when they spent there diabilty benefit on making them selves even more FAT

For such low quality, McDonalds is so expensive. The could have bought something much better elsewhere for that £11.50 a head. Still, the power of advertising will always have its victims.

I'm just wondering if you're a 20 mayfair a day smoker?? Taking all the NHS money on treating your bronchitus asthma and lung cancer??

When I take my kids to meadowhall do I have to put up with my babies breathing in your stinky pollutant second hand smoke as we exit??

Yes I do. Why?? Because we all chose to do as we want in life we all have free will to behave as we please.

Get real and stop being so judgmental.

Pffft.. £46 divided by 4 = £11.50 each, amateurs.

I can eat £15's worth on my jack easily and I'm only 24 stone ;)

All i was trying to say is if they are disabled surely spending 46quid on junk food when your already clearly dangerously overweight is a bad thing to be doing and people shouldnt have to watch them doing it because it is disgusting. .. So to the person that thought i was rude im glad you have that opnion and i hope they enjoyed your tax money when they spent there diabilty benefit on making them selves even more FAT

my point was stated because i know people that have health issues that causes them to be big an people stare at them an it really annoys me when people put a name to large people its bout time skinny poeple got soem stick as much as fat people get |!!!

people shouldnt have to watch them doing it because it is disgusting

And so we get to the crux of the matter :hihi:

Nobodys buisness....could say same for everythingg..??

a shopping addict in a shop?

gambler in william hill...?

fat people in mcdoanlds..?

sex addict in a "sauna"..?

Who is anybody to judge anyone..?

Highly unlikely.. but how do you not know this fat family have been on a diet.. have lost 4stones between them.. n are having their monthly treat..?

Noboddy Knows anything about the person they are looking at.. no1s perfect.. why judge?.. n then right something on sheffield forum..? everyone goes into a fast food joint n sees fat people.. we dont then come home with it niggling in our minds n post somat on here

Now, if we could just eat these 'big' people, couldn't we put McDonald's out of business.

What about all those injured sports people clogging up A&E on a Sunday morning? It's their choice to play sport, why should the taxpayer pay for treatment? Shouldn't they have private sports injury insurance?