Royal Mail deliveries in Snow - Sheffield Area

i love doing both too, but at the minute i cant at all, no chance, i cant even push my pram out, and ive even thought of using a baby sling but id be too worried about falling and landing on him:o

i lvoe shopping online but i also love to go to meadowhall and town, nothing like retail therapy, but also nothing like opening your door to a big fat parcel that you got 3 times cheaper...........i want my dresses before sat lol, i want to look nice on the town, now stop being selfish and bring them to me:hihi:

Just for you ,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sJ4eR4vOYTA

i hope not most of mine xmas pressies

I hope not aswell, am same

I bet there is going to be so many parcels and letters go missing with all this back log

Not missing ,maybe delayed after the strikes mail was cleared wihin 2-3 days,so plenty of time to receive them due to the disruptions.

Does anyone know how i stand with my tax disk that is caught up in the back log. I understand the post situation but woundered where i stand. :help:

it doesn't matter so much these days as long as you've paid the tax, they can tell with the ANPR. i think they allow about a weeks grace for such instances

Hi. Does anyone know when there will be mail deliveries in Barnsley, S71 & S72 areas plaease... ? We've not had any post since last Monday.

Hi. Does anyone know when there will be mail deliveries in Barnsley, S71 & S72 areas plaease... ? We've not had any post since last Monday.

Maybe no one's sent thee owt ;)

LOL... well am expecting car insurance documents & bills amongst other stuff, so there should be plenty of post for me somewhere... :)

Question for that Mr Postman fella. can you go to your local sorting office and request your items without that red card? if i took my driving licence and say a bank statement.

Anyone able to offer advice on when S26 post might start again?

Not had any since last Friday now - 8 days :(

Roads are still treacherous - think S26 has had it worse than anywhere in country, all news broadcasts are being made from Todwick/Kiveton etc...!