Royal Mail deliveries in Snow - Sheffield Area

Does anyone know what the situation with royal mail is this week? I am expecting some packages from ebay and im hoping the postman is still out n about delivering! Does anyone know, or has ne1 had their post delivered as normal yet today?

I saw the postie trekking trough the snow on Sat in S2, and it was worse than today...

Our Postie doesn't come 'til dinnertime but we had a parcel delivered at 8 a.m. this morning, from the Royal Mail delivery van.

It should be normal bad weather arrangtements the postal staff will be out and will deilvier where they can. Dont think any deliveries have been suspended.

Christ, where do you people live, ours doesn't ever turn up before 14:00.

Ours came @ 0935 this morning, earliest we have seen one for months!!!!!!!

Still no sign of ours, never know might get woken up tonight..

One thing to bear in mind is that if the item is comming from an area taht is snow bound scotland etc then the item may be delayed that end

Have the Royal Mail temps started work yet? I've had two blu rays from Amazon fail to be delivered in the last week or so and they're normally spot on with delivery (I've also had stuff dispatched from them much later than the missing items which has turned up!).

Never had missing items for the rest of the year, so seems a bit coincidental. Nothing to do with my postie though, she's lovely and delivers me loads of goodies, even in the snow!