Where to get something spotty for a boy?

The point is that spotty clothes are aimed at girls, not boys.
You all seem to be making a simple charity event far too complicated - a simple white t-shirt with different coloured spots on it .. how can it be aimed at either gender specifically? :confused:

Anyway, it's about Children in Need and raising money, not about whether your girlchild will be gender confused if she wears a top with murky spots on it or your boychild wears one with pastel spots on it for one day.

This must be an age thing ... I can't remember these problems about boy and girl stuff when I was a young mum :)

Hope you all manage to sort it out before the day anyway. Good luck!

But as someone has said that it all about the charity not the gender , I wont be sending my child to nursery in a "girls" top for charity and if it was all about the cahrity then what on earth have spots got to do with children in need? Why not just say wear a children in need t shirt? I have searched for a BOYS spotty top and cant find one so ive bought him a children in need t shirt instead , Atleast some of the cash from the top is going to the charity, which if id bought a girls top with spots on the charity wouldnt have got a penny!

And buying a t-shirt isn't going to help Children in Need anything like just putting your hand in your pocket and donating the money that you would have spent on a t-shirt either.

If your t-shirt cost a fiver then how much of that do Children in Need actually see?

You take a donation in to school as well as wearing the t shirt.

Absolutely fed up with appeals at school. We have Children in Need, NSPCC, Sport Relief, Comic Relief and probably a couple more I've forgotten about. And I've more than one child at more than one school. Boys clothes don't come with spots on, and I'd rather not ruin their clothes or Dad's hankies. Would be good if schools could just do one big no-uniform fancy dress, bring a load of twopees/ sponsored silence type day a year and divide the money between these charities. I also have people doorstepping me from umpteen charities. I choose my charitable giving carefully and do not like being pressurized, it is a form of begging.

does it have to be spotty?

My son can go either spotty or stripy- which is better for me as I dont have any spotty things and have many stripy shirts.....

why not get some felt pens and let your child make spots (or dots) onto a white school polo shirt?

its the thought that counts and there not after you spending lots of money-they would rather you stick your money in the children in need box. its about fun for the kids and getting them involved.... for 1day only, for charity it doesnt matter if they look silly, think about the charity