Where to get something spotty for a boy?

the kids are having children in need day at school and need to wear something spotty, no problem getting our girl something however struggling for a boy, has anybody seen anywhere that is selling any children in need gear for lads?

Asda normally have a good selection and maybe TK Maxx

Can you not make a spotty t-shirt with some fabric paints and a white shirt?

I misread the title and thought it was "Where to get something for a spotty boy" :hihi:

I agree with Medusa - get some fabric paint or a bingo pen and paint spots on a white T shirt :thumbsup:

I misread the title and thought it was "Where to get something for a spotty boy" :hihi:

And me! :lol:

Asda normally have a good selection and maybe TK Maxx

asda havnt got anything for boys my wife got my daughter a t shirt there this morning but no boys stuff

that isnt really going to benefit children in need like buying their own stuff

And buying a t-shirt isn't going to help Children in Need anything like just putting your hand in your pocket and donating the money that you would have spent on a t-shirt either.

If your t-shirt cost a fiver then how much of that do Children in Need actually see?

I agree with Medusa - get some fabric paint or a bingo pen and paint spots on a white T shirt :thumbsup:

Well, sorry for trying to help. :rolleyes:

The school where my kids go have said they can go in something spotty or pyjamas which is a good job as i'm having trouble finding spotty stuff for my 2 boys too.

Ive got exactly the same problem, Dots and Spots are normally on girls clothes so how do i get a spotty t shirt for my son for friday?? Its doubtful So i think im going to by an actual "children in need" T shirt, But i did like someones idea of putting spots on his face lol

asda havnt got anything for boys my wife got my daughter a t shirt there this morning but no boys stuff

You are better giving a donation to children in need as all the funds from the sale of clothes will not go to the charity will it some will go to Asda or whoever ?