The 2010/2011 snow Megathread

The snow is definitely melting here in S6. Yay!!

I'm in the other part of s6 where it definatley isnt melting, its adding more snow as I speak.

oh no heavy rain here, absolutly chucking it, gone from 2ft to only a little left in 10 mins, will all be gone soon I think. Water everywhere!!

heavy rain? where? its snowing in S6

I'm in the other part of s6 where it definatley isnt melting, its adding more snow as I speak.

We have a blue sky with the odd ominous looking cloud dotted about. It's not snowed for a while and I've noticed the height of the snow reduced since this morning.

Sky in S20 looks absolutely full of it again :(

We have a blue sky with the odd ominous looking cloud dotted about. It's not snowed for a while and I've noticed the height of the snow reduced since this morning.

Im the other side (more or less cow n calf) and its not really stopped all day,been on/off and definatley incresed.

S6 is a big postcode though.

Is there Milk in Walkley anyone?

If not just walk down the hill to hboro, there is loads, also netto in walkey should have some.

Is there Milk in Walkley anyone?

not Walkley but eurospar at Broomhill had loads at 12 o clock.

Im the other side (more or less cow n calf) and its not really stopped all day,been on/off and definatley incresed.

S6 is a big postcode though.

Very true. I am hoping it starts to bugger off now. I do like snow, but I am getting bored of it now :D

Very true. I am hoping it starts to bugger off now. I do like snow, but I am getting bored of it now :D

one more day so I dont have to go into the office will do me.