The 2010/2011 snow Megathread

Generally I try to keep off the roads, but the pavement wasn't really passible and with the road being so deep in snow I wasn't expecting any vehicles to travel up there. The gritter could see me some distance away so I didn't hinder his progress, but it did make me jump. :)

Regards

Doom

yeah but listening to music was a bit silly whilst walking in the road thats what i was on about

I've ran out off loo roll, and I can't get to the shops.

Tomorrow morning could be problematic

Back to t'old days of squares of newspapers on back of door

im really worried about this now i only have 2 pints of milk left for 1 year old twins and my 6 year old ive only 1 loaf of bread left too, i need to buy some tommorow but all my local shops have run out my 6 year old can do with out but my twins cant i need allsorts like cheese and yourts stull with milk in for them and even flour was sold out earlier so i cant improvise! i dont no what i will do if i cant buy any i really need to do a shop as ive meat in freezer but only for a couple of days panic is startin to kick in now :help:

im really worried about this now i only have 2 pints of milk left for 1 year old twins and my 6 year old ive only 1 loaf of bread left too, i need to buy some tommorow but all my local shops have run out my 6 year old can do with out but my twins cant i need allsorts like cheese and yourts stull with milk in for them and even flour was sold out earlier so i cant improvise! i dont no what i will do if i cant buy any i really need to do a shop as ive meat in freezer but only for a couple of days panic is startin to kick in now :help:

Whereabouts are you? Areawise

tifftifco2 where are you in Sheff? Are you remote? Im sure somewhere will have something you all can eat?

Heavy in S6!

Yay! Just went to check out the window and we have heavy snow!!!!

It's not all bad. I can open the window in the living room, reach out and grab a nice chilled can of beer as the level of the snow is that high. Saves me a trip to the kitchen. Every cloud and all that...

It's not all bad. I can open the window in the living room, reach out and grab a nice chilled can of beer as the level of the snow is that high. Saves me a trip to the kitchen. Every cloud and all that...

Snap. Must be an S20 thing :hihi:

Yay! Just went to check out the window and we have heavy snow!!!!

yep definitely