Do you live in S6, I think I have been ripped off

Gordie

This would be a waste of time to take them to court. Quite a few reasons, But it has been tried. Leaflet distribution is a risky job now. Lets face it, We all get these through the letter box. I have loads that I do not look at. If anyone were to ask if I had received a leaflet from this poster, I would have to say i do not know. Many would also say that. I have found the best way to advertise now are local forums such as this or in local shop windows.

I wouldn't reserve much hope for the return of the currency to be honest...

Stop killing trees by making flyers out of them anyway.

They were printed on recycled paper, so climb down of your high horse and turn your computer off, just think of your carbon footprint :P

Yes sorry misread it, but still 120 quid still a bit on the low side init id be knackered just getting to the top of blake st :)

Not really, that's not bad at all. Until recently Royal Mail paid us 1.67p each for leaflets, so 4000 would have been £68.80.

We don't get paid for them anymore though and take up to 5 lots per week, so potentially 4000+ leaflets - delivering them privately as above would earn us £120, so in effect we're doing the entire rest of the weeks work for not much more than 150 quid.

Posties overpaid? I dont think so :rolleyes:

I live on one of the roads mentioned I have had no phone book or flier. There is a house on our road and their garden is full of bundles of leaflets and copies of the gazette ( which we never get a copy of anymore) I was thinking of ringing the star and reporting them. Don't think there are any phonebooks tho. Im gonna check tomorrow;)