Gutter/downpipe cleaning, repair/replacement MEGATHREAD no jobs/quotes

Need my gutters and down pipes cleaning in S11. Trying to get the work done this week if possible.

Any recomendations?

Im fairly local to you. Happy to take a look if your not already sorted.

Need guttering looking at, possibly just cleaning. S35, Oughtibridge area. Please PM with quotes

Need guttering looking at, possibly just cleaning. S35, Oughtibridge area. Please PM with quotes

Im working at Stocksbridge this week (just waiting for scaffolding to go up).

Happy to take a look but impossible to quote without finding out what the problem is.

I need to replace wooden guttering in S2 area, can anyone recommend somebody for please or pm me if you can give me a quote

Thanks

Jill

I need to replace wooden guttering in S2 area, can anyone recommend somebody for please or pm me if you can give me a quote

Thanks

Jill

I'm working in S2 in the morning.

If you PM me your details I'll call and take a look.

I have got a leaking gutter that needs repairing in S35 Oughtibridge. Can anyone recommend a reliable company?

I've noticed a leak in one of the gutters on my house also the length of guttering on the front of the house doesn't drain water properly.

Can anyone recommend a good contractor or company?

I live in Woodhouse S13...

I've got a drip coming from an end cap. From ground level (by eye) it look likes it might not be completely square on the gutter. Is it just the case of getting a ladder up to it and giving it a whack, and maybe running some silicone around the inside of the join? If so, I'll give it a go. If not, I'll call someone out.

I've got a drip coming from an end cap. From ground level (by eye) it look likes it might not be completely square on the gutter. Is it just the case of getting a ladder up to it and giving it a whack, and maybe running some silicone around the inside of the join? If so, I'll give it a go. If not, I'll call someone out.

Assuming it's a plastic gutter it's either been disturbed and needs re fitting or the rubber seal has hardened in which case it'll need replacing.

Mod note

Content removed.

For jobs, please advertise in the relevant section, "jobs". This section is not for advertising

Edited by Plain Talker

I live in Hillsborough, Victorian terraced house typical of the area. Part of the wooden guttering looks rotten, leaks water down the wall and also has a plant coming out of it, can anyone recommend a good company?

Cheers :)