Gutter/downpipe cleaning, repair/replacement MEGATHREAD no jobs/quotes

Hi all, I require my gutters to be cleaned. Standard 2 bed terrace house in S7 area. Approx 7m in total (front and back). Can you pm me for price and availability please? Or can someone recommend anyone?

Thanks! :)

Hi, We charge £45 for a standard property. Can do this before the end of the week for you.

Regards

Dan Campbell

Hi, We charge £45 for a standard property. Can do this before the end of the week for you.

Regards

Dan Campbell

Hi Dan, the job is yours. Just sent you a PM. Thanks!

Hi Dan, the job is yours. Just sent you a PM. Thanks!

See you weds. Cheers.

Hi. I've got about 10 metres of guttering that needs cleaning (S2 City Rd). Can anyone PM if they can do it. Dan's fully booked. Cheers in advance.

Hi. I've got about 10 metres of guttering that needs cleaning (S2 City Rd). Can anyone PM if they can do it. Dan's fully booked. Cheers in advance.

Pm sent,

Thanks, Mike.

Hi can anyone pm me about quoting for new gutters on an extended semi detached house. Cheers Alex

Been asked if I know anyone who has done a good job, and I don't. Anyone had them done recently? Anyone to look for?

We live in Hillsborough Sheffield 6 and would like someone to look at our front gutter ( terraced house ) . Water is running down the outside wall and then coming into the bay window and leaking in the house .

Can someone give me an idea how much this would be ?

We live in Hillsborough Sheffield 6 and would like someone to look at our front gutter ( terraced house ) . Water is running down the outside wall and then coming into the bay window and leaking in the house .

Can someone give me an idea how much this would be ?

I'm out later to look at a job if you'd like me to take a look. PM me your contact details and I'll be in touch.

Dan