Gutter/downpipe cleaning, repair/replacement MEGATHREAD no jobs/quotes

I live in Hillsborough, Victorian terraced house typical of the area. Part of the wooden guttering looks rotten, leaks water down the wall and also has a plant coming out of it, can anyone recommend a good company?

Cheers :)

Try 0114 2372000 or 0800 2343038

Guys name is Mark, did some work for us recently and we were pleased with the result.

I live in Hillsborough, Victorian terraced house typical of the area. Part of the wooden guttering looks rotten, leaks water down the wall and also has a plant coming out of it, can anyone recommend a good company?

Cheers :)

Pm sent,

Thank you,

Mike

Hi I am living in a mid terraced house in Hillsborough. Recently I noticed a sign of water running down front of my house after raining. I took a picture:

http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o711/wind2000/IMG_20141122_132740_zps7e8c17c9.jpg

However, I currently have no damp or mould growing problems from the inside of wall. Should I be worried about? Any recommendations of someone to come and quote for us?

Thanks.

Hi I am living in a mid terraced house in Hillsborough. Recently I noticed a sign of water running down front of my house after raining. I took a picture:

http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o711/wind2000/IMG_20141122_132740_zps7e8c17c9.jpg

However, I currently have no damp or mould growing problems from the inside of wall. Should I be worried about? Any recommendations of someone to come and quote for us?

Thanks.

From the picture it's difficult to tell what type of guttering you have but it looks like it may be black upvc & I can't see a joint where the leak is.

If all the above is correct I'd be looking at the bottom row of slates as at least one is probably broken allowing water to get down the back of the gutter.

From the picture it's difficult to tell what type of guttering you have but it looks like it may be black upvc & I can't see a joint where the leak is.

If all the above is correct I'd be looking at the bottom row of slates as at least one is probably broken allowing water to get down the back of the gutter.

My guess would be that an eaves slate is missing,pobably displaced and not repaired when the original wooden gutter was replaced.That chimney needs pointing aswell!

Thanks for your comments. Dan2802, I sent you pm.

Thanks for your comments. Dan2802, I sent you pm.

Replied but I've no chance of getting to you before Christmas.

Sorry.

Couple of oil filled radiators,thermostat controlled,does the job great

I have similar problem. Contacted 8 tradesmen, most have not replied, others busy. Rain is pouring into porch from overflowing gutters. Don't know what to do next

Happy to view job and provide free written quotation please call David Middleton Alliance Roofing Sheffield free phone 0800317678 or mobile 07776418063.

Had someone come to look at roof and they can start in about 10 days. Thanks to others who offered their service