Kings of Leon Motorpoint Arena December 2010

WOOFY

Kings of Leon tickets have just gone on pre-sale for their new European tour dates. Go onto their website and there is a link to pre-order your tickets.

You can buy tickets from the Arena Box Office on Friday 10th Sept - 0114-2565656 or online the same day.

They come to Sheffield Arena (new name Motorpoint Arena) on Tues 14th Dec and Sun 19th Dec.

I am so happy I that I am on a late start at work today otherwise I probably would have missed getting two tickets today. Can't wait to go and see them!!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I have two 'Standing' tickets for KOL on Tues 14th Dec £54 each (cost price) if anyone is interested in buying them

OR

Because we are unable to make it on the Tuesday we could swap for Sunday tickets if anyone is not able to make it on the Sunday!!

• 2 weeks later...

What a fantastic gig. The KoL were great but the opening act (The Whigs) were dire and the venue was freezing. I'm not sure the folk in the standing area were too happy about being soaked in "secondhand beer" at regular intervals either. It was cold enough walking back to the car and I was dry.