Ferris wheel on Fargate to move to London.

Don't think the Big Wheel was ever meant to be a permanent fixture, but if nothing else, it sure caused a stirr! :)

Back on topic please, without the bickering, insults and name calling or further action will be taken.

That's told you! We could go round and round, off topic faw ages if not careful!! ;)

I feel like a bit of a tourist, or at the very least a stereotypical new student, because I really want to go on this! Sheffield has some amazing views and I'm just a sucker for this kind of thing. I remember thinking it was quite expensive when I last looked into going on it, probably hasn't helped matters...

My 2yr old daughter loved going on this, she went on and on for days " we going big wheel mummy"

Her dad took her and she loved it :)

theres a 2 for 1 voucher on the money savings expert website

good it was crap and a waste of money anyway.:hihi:

Im so glad it's going, ive never been tempted to go on it anyway as i'm scared of heights:help: why would i want to pay to see town, a load of buildings and the skyline from taking a ride on it ? :confused:

I would have like 2 have a go but cant justify spending that much !

After reading this thread you can see why most things (including the high-speed rail link it seems) bypass Sheffield.

why is it going 2 london when they have got the london eye surely it should go to barnsley or sumwhere like that !!!!!