How much would you pay to live in Parkhill?

How much?  

246 members have voted

1. 1. How much?

• I wouldn't, or less than £1
    • £1 - £9999
    • £10k - £25k
    • £25k- £50k
    • £50k - £75k
    • £75k - £100k
    • £100k - £200k
    • £200k - £500k
    • £500k - £999.999k
    • £1 million +

How much would they have to pay me to live in Nu-rave Hill? Lots.

I wouldn't even walk near there, let alone live there, or God forbid take children there.

No one is going to buy there and it'll all be sold to the council for social housing. The same skag heads, chavs and wanna be gangsters will then return, just like happened with the 'redevelopment' of Norfolk Park.

Couldn't agree more!

I wonder will be in overall control of maintenance if there are both council and private tenants?

It would need the army to run it like Soviet East Berlin keep it under control.

I wouldnt live there for a Pension, its a Muggers paradise.

they would have to pay me to live there

Hence the note about security ... if it's not possible to get into the block at all without passing a security point, this will no longer be true.

I would not want to pay £100,000 for a flat there for a toerag to be housed next door for free.

i just would not risk much money on property there with the recent reputation they've gained

The potential is huge - large flats near the city centre. If they put some decent shops, cafes and bars in it (which they plan to do) it could be the next big thing property wise. No good if they just move the same 'problem' families back in of course.

The building work hasn't come to a stop; in fact the builders seem to be working quite quickly I'd say.

Odd that some people won't walk past these flats once whereas I've walked past them nearly every day for the past 14 years with no problem (and I'm not a chav or a gangster either).

Oh yeah.... i'd love to get money for living there. How much do they pay?

Oh, sorry! They want people to pay them to live there? Sorry but knowing that, ive lost interest

The potential is huge - large flats near the city centre. If they put some decent shops, cafes and bars in it (which they plan to do) it could be the next big thing property wise. No good if they just move the same 'problem' families back in of course.

The building work hasn't come to a stop; in fact the builders seem to be working quite quickly I'd say.

Odd that some people won't walk past these flats once whereas I've walked past them nearly every day for the past 14 years with no problem (and I'm not a chav or a gangster either).

In all fairness the area ain't that bad. I have walked through their myself at all hours, in groups and on my own. Even when you used to get the very large gangs hanging around the main arch dealing about 5 years ago now, they might ask you if you wanted to buy drugs, but they didn't cause people passing through trouble.

You be surprised at how many professionals used to use the carparks there and walk into town too.

I would not want to pay £100,000 for a flat there for a toerag to be housed next door for free.

EXACTLYwhat I was thinking.