Where have all the wasps gone?

I've just got back from lunch and my hanging baskets are swarming with bumble beas and hover flies. There are hundreds of them, but no wasps.

When I think back I can't remembe seeing more than a couple all year. Where have they gone?

Is everyone else similarly devoid of wasps or have mine migrated to your patch?:D

I've just got back from lunch and my hanging baskets are swarming with bumble beas and hover flies. There are hundreds of them, but no wasps.

When I think back I can't remembe seeing more than a couple all year. Where have they gone?

Is everyone else similarly devoid of wasps or have mine migrated to your patch?:D

Yes iv'e noticed masses of hoverflies(more than ever) and bees around my mint and lavender,never do get many wasps around though,i'm pleased to say.Hate em.

dunno-- but I do hope they stay wherever they are. I really really hate the bloody things.

It has been a real joy so far this year. I can leave all the windows open all day and nothing seems to have come in except a few hover flies, one pigeon, an occasional squirrel. and a bat one night. It has been the same at barbecues although midges were a problem some evenings in early summer.