Wednesday v Bury (Matchthread)

CorkerSWFC

is this the signs of a decent season...played two games, were rubbish in both games and won both, they say the measure of decent team is if they can play bad and still get a result ...hope it rings true

I thought we looked very good for the first 30 mins against Dagenham.

The squad still needs to gel and we've still got Miller and JJ to comeback into contention, so so far, things are going well. Give us 10 games, when the players get to know each other and we'll see how well we're going to do.

Im not sayin wednesday were played poor against Bury or owt but, at half time my lad said to me... "if we lose... i call child line"

How the chuffin'ell did we win that? talk about poor... it could have so easy been 4-2 to Bury...

Two wins so far without the pacey jj, can't knock that start to the season considering the pre season.

I just hope we can get a result down in Essex at the weekend? Is anyone from the forum going down?

I wouldn't mind it myself, but saving myself for the Plymouth game as I have family serving in the Navy,

two 250 mile trips within 4 weeks will end in some serious anger within the four walls.

Two wins so far without the pacey jj, can't knock that start to the season considering the pre season.

I just hope we can get a result down in Essex at the weekend? Is anyone from the forum going down?

I wouldn't mind it myself, but saving myself for the Plymouth game as I have family serving in the Navy,

two 250 mile trips within 4 weeks will end in some serious anger within the four walls.

Yeah me Dave82 and 2 lads from Forum FC are going down m8, should be a giggle :)

Goal line technology's what we need! I'm sure that free kick of Spurr's was over the line? Shocking performance on the whole, Bury quicker to the ball, and they can at least pass the ball! I do like Morrison though, prowls around like a caged tiger, and he looked at one point like he was gonna rip Sodje's bandanna off his head! :hihi:

Goal line technology's what we need! I'm sure that free kick of Spurr's was over the line? Shocking performance on the whole, Bury quicker to the ball, and they can at least pass the ball! I do like Morrison though, prowls around like a caged tiger, and he looked at one point like he was gonna rip Sodje's bandanna off his head! :hihi:

He ain't Effy, he's his brother.

In this case i think it is Effy Sodje who wears the bandanna!!