Sheffield Fayre 2010 - 29 & 30 August - Norfolk Park

s2 group

i cant believe that the only decent show sheffield can do right and there is no parking this year :rant: Typical sheffield get something right and mess it up wonder how many people wont bother going now and yes they may be trams but they are only good if you they run near near you:rant:

Just to let everyone know we do have disabled parking in the Guildford Avenue Car park, for blue badge holders, and we do have mobility scooters available for hire (free of charge) from Centre in the Park. (0114 2860400)

Its looking great despite the weather. :)

here here really enjoyed it and kids loved it .....hope the man who fell from the horse is ok looked very serious ................

me too, thought it was part of the show at first but must`ve been pretty bad. lets hope he`s ok.

on a brighter note tho, we had a fab time. the re-enactments were fantastic just the right amount of fair/stalls and stuff to look at.:D

Hi

In answer to your questions...

- yes there will be a beer tent which shouldn't run out of beer! :cool:

- there is no on site car parking for events now, as we had our football pitches redeveloped. However this is not a permit parking area, so visitors can park on the surrounding roads no problem. Please park with consideration for our neighbours. :D

There's about 10/15 spaces nearby the rest are spaces for residents of the area.

As someone who lives nearby I take issue with you advising people park on the surrounding roads as it's been a nightmare today with people blocking the roads/paths and generally parking where they like.

If you can't sort out parking for an event of this size then you shouldn't hold the event in the first place.

There's about 10/15 spaces nearby the rest are spaces for residents of the area.

As someone who lives nearby I take issue with you advising people park on the surrounding roads as it's been a nightmare today with people blocking the roads/paths and generally parking where they like.

If you can't sort out parking for an event of this size then you shouldn't hold the event in the first place.

i parked on Granville road and there was plenty of room all day.