Club 9 and hobson are back again !!

Panthera

as a life long suffering owl.... and after reading this...

http://www.thestar.co.uk/sportheadlines/Owls-US-firm-plans-global.6450331.jp

and taking into consideration the open letter...

http://www.thestar.co.uk/sportheadlines/Owls-Wednesday-take-over-bid.6450333.jp

i think we are born fools to say no at this moment in time.... we are a 3rd tier team... we sell the best players.... when will this stop? also... who else has come fwd with any money?? we are a joke and our board room have no bk bone.... this is a better offer than b4.... i think we should take it, too many people are just posting blind because its become a "lets all hate club9" thing... im no fan of them but.... i have my swfc intrests first... we are in a mess the biggest mess ive known wednesday to be in all my life we are a joke, and an embarrassment to ourselves.... 3rd tier and people still say no to investment?

now i'm no big fan of sports 9 but after reading the two articles there i can't see anything to make me think we should reject the offer. the board say they have other interested partys but they haven't shown any money. ok the offer isn't the 20-30 million strafford was hoping for when he was around but by the sounds of it the club will be in a better position and the main culprits for our demise, the board will have no control. i would like to know if they would be upping ticket prices though to make up short falls.

however until an offer comes in where the board get their money back they will not relinquish control of the club. i just wonder if theres a way they could pay off the board out of the 6.5 million they would plan to reduce the debt by though i'm not too sure how much collectively the board are owed

now i'm no big fan of sports 9 but after reading the two articles there i can't see anything to make me think we should reject the offer. the board say they have other interested partys but they haven't shown any money. ok the offer isn't the 20-30 million strafford was hoping for when he was around but by the sounds of it the club will be in a better position and the main culprits for our demise, the board will have no control. i would like to know if they would be upping ticket prices though to make up short falls.

however until an offer comes in where the board get their money back they will not relinquish control of the club. i just wonder if theres a way they could pay off the board out of the 6.5 million they would plan to reduce the debt by though i'm not too sure how much collectively the board are owed

i think they intend to pay off the leeches....and yes ticket prices will not go up but they will be no more cheap ones....every wednesdayite will pay the same to watch your football...they will offer a seat for life that can be handed down....but you can ask them this on wednesday at the city hall starting at 6.30pm....save our owls and get rid of this board...

i think they intend to pay off the leeches....and yes ticket prices will not go up but they will be no more cheap ones....every wednesdayite will pay the same to watch your football...they will offer a seat for life that can be handed down....but you can ask them this on wednesday at the city hall starting at 6.30pm....save our owls and get rid of this board...

if they intend to pay them off then why would the board reject? they know they aren't wanted, i thought they were only sticking around until they got their money. from what i read on the links it seemed like the board members would still be around but have no say in how the club is run

if they intend to pay them off then why would the board reject? they know they aren't wanted, i thought they were only sticking around until they got their money. from what i read on the links it seemed like the board members would still be around but have no say in how the club is run

the leeches would not have a free ride and pay like the rest of us...just turn up wednesday and see what the yanks say...if nothing else all the old lads would have had a good session in town....do you realise how much some of the skanking rats are screwing us for....

we all know the board arn't wanted but if you were raking it in...would you want to leave...

i'm donning my crombie and boots in case the leeches make a show....up the owls...

the leeches would not have a free ride and pay like the rest of us...just turn up wednesday and see what the yanks say...if nothing else all the old lads would have had a good session in town....do you realise how much some of the skanking rats are screwing us for....

we all know the board arn't wanted but if you were raking it in...would you want to leave...

i'm donning my crombie and boots in case the leeches make a show....up the owls...

i don't understand much about any of this investment rubbish anyway. i'll be working wednesday anyway so can't show up, would of been good to hear what they have to say aswell

i don't understand much about any of this investment rubbish anyway. i'll be working wednesday anyway so can't show up, would of been good to hear what they have to say aswell

dont worry mate...the meet is off...the yanks are trying to get more money together to try and meet the boards requirements....