Do young/old relationships really work?

Sometimes the people you think you dislike the most.....you, actually, find you are the most attracted to, in the end. You just don't know. Although, I don't go jogging, and am nicely perfumed, so you might not like that.

And, I only take ATM receipts for large withdrawals. I am a little bit green.

there's ten years between me and my OH and we've been together about eight years now

you need to be friends, you need to get on well, too many people base their relationship just on the sex or on how attractive their partner is or some other aspect that suffers with time and when that starts to fade, so does the relationship

I've always looked like the back end of a bus and I've got no grand ideas about how good I am in bed, but me and my partner, we get on well, they are my best friend

Relationships are reliant on respect and trust, everything else is of secondary importance.

Can such relationships actually work?, does anyone know of any that have worked?, or are they just destined for failure?.

Is it frowned upon for child of, lets say 16, to be involved with a fully grown adult, lets say 20, 30 years their senior?. Do you feel that the child is being taken advantage of in any way?

What are your thoughts on this?

16 year old with a 46 year old? wrong:|