Alcohol overuse

Heroin BTW is highly physically addictive. You crave it because of the changes it creates in your brain chemistry, not because coming off it is unpleasant.

A good point but tell that to the people who are spewing, crapping and doubled up at the same time with stomache cramps.

A good point but tell that to the people who are spewing, crapping and doubled up at the same time with stomache cramps.

Those people shouldn't get themselves in that sort of mess in the first place. Thats the difference between using and abusing. Although I think Heroin is the exception. I don't think it's possible to function 100% and take heroin, it drains the body like no other drug.

Why should the legal status make a drug useful or not. Legality is something we've made up. Before the mid 60's cannabis was legal, was it useful then and became non useful when made illegal?

Mephadrone was legal until a few months ago. Was it useful before hand? And incidentally, like a lot of drug laws, it turns out that Mephedrone didn't kill anyone, the evidence arrived after the knee jerk legislation though.

Heroin BTW is highly physically addictive. You crave it because of the changes it creates in your brain chemistry, not because coming off it is unpleasant.

LSD also used to be legal in the 1960's.

Edited by Bonzo77
mistype

Biggest load of rubbish I have ever read on here.

Would you like a surgeon doing an operation on you while he was stimulated on LSD?.

You write 'biggest load of rubbish' to a clearly written and quite accurate post, and then write something that is bigger rubbish!

Not everyone needs drugs to enjoy their life.

Change 'needs', and 'life', and remove 'not', and that sentence might start making sense.

I certainly don't see any health benefits in it.

I have heard cannabis can be useful in helping MS sufferers and morphine has been a godsend for myself on a few occasions.

:confused:

Since we're asking silly questions,

Would you like a surgeon doing an operation on you while he was stimulated on cannabis, morphine or alcohol?

You write 'biggest load of rubbish' to a clearly written and quite accurate post, and then write something that is bigger rubbish!

Change 'needs', and 'life', and remove 'not', and that sentence might start making sense.

Would you like a surgeon doing an operation on you while he was stimulated on cannabis, morphine or alcohol?

:hihi: too right!!

You clearly can't read.

Keep off the draw.;).

It's scrambled your eggs.

Draw?? :hihi:

Just shows how out of touch you really are!:loopy:

Why..............?

Why give us a titbit of your vast knowledge of illegal drug taking terms.

Tell us how in touch you really are .:roll::roll:.

Edited by medusa
fixed tags